Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back

Começar do início

We both kissed each other with passion. "I love you Sam. Nothing can change that." I said as I pulled away. I rested my forehead on hers and I closed my eyes for a moment. "I'm yours my saviour." She said and I chuckled. "My saviour huh? You still think so?" She nodded. "I will never forget the day you save me from him. I was so blind 4 years ago. I didn't see the love you gave."

"That's all in past. We're married." "Indeed we are." Our lips touched again and I took the moment to cherished this. "I love you to the moon and back Sam." My hands made way to her waist while my lips do its magic on hers. Suddenly we both heard someone cleared their throat. "Ummmmm. Miss... We're here.." We both pulled away and smiled at each other flushed face.

I nodded. He went outside to opened the door for us. "Have a nice night miss..." He said when we thanked him. I was about to opened the door when Zach beat me to it. "Sabby... Sammy... Is it true?" We both looked at each other. "What is true Zachy?" I asked. "You two having a baby?" We both laughed. "Where do you heard that Zachy?" "Mama." We looked up to see papa slowly walked backwards.

"Papa.." I called out. She stopped and smiled at us. "What did you tell Zach?" Sam asked while tapping her feet on the floor and crosses her hand. "Well... I do want a grandkid." "We all agree Nia will be the first to have one." Sam said. We all laughed. "We all know Emerson is too young to be a Father. So you Two will give me and your mothers little Avilia. I want more than 10 grandkids."

Our eyes widen at what papa said. Papa laughed at us. "Just kidding... Not. Anyway... Behave girls. I don't want to hear any type of sound from your rooms... Yet. The Larove is coming. We're gonna talk some business plan." I nodded at her. "Please do join us in a very decent attire." We both nodded and walked towards our room to get ready for this weird meeting at night. Can't they wait till tomorrow.

"Bri..." Sam called out for me from the bathroom. "Yes?" "Is this decent enough?" She showed me herself wearing shirt and jeans. I nodded. "It's perfect." I said and I putting on my jeans shorts and blouse. "Now this is decent." I said. I was tying my hair up when Sam wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. "I can't wait to have unsafe sex with you Bri..." She whispered and I chuckled.

"By unsafe you mean using strap on? Sure." We both chuckled. A knocked on our door startled us. "You two better get your ass out!" Mama yelled over the door and chuckled. I walked out and wait for Sam. She smiled when she close the door. We both walked hand in hand and smiled at each other. We both stopped when The Larove walked into our mansion. "Christina... Catherine.. Carmen.. And wives.. Welcome to Avilia Estate."

Christina smiled and turned to us. She flashed her oh so famous Larove charming smile. "We heard. Congratulation." We both smiled at her. Papa invited them to sit on the family living room. Suddenly Zach ran towards us and hide behind us. 2 guys running towards us from where Zach was before, it's Steven and Kevin Larove. "SABBY!!! WE PLAY HIDE AND DONT SEEK!" Catherine cleared her throat and the boys stopped running.

"Boys. Sit down. I don't know your wives can marrying you two." The boys smiled. "We have your charm Mommy." Those sweet mouth boys. 
An hand aged man came from the same path and we all know who that was. It's Cameron, Christina"s oldest. "YOU TWO WILL PAY FOR THIS!" He yelled and Cameron showed us his stained suit. "MOMMY!" The boys hide behind their mothers.

"Cameron. Behave. Sit down. All of you!" Christina warned. The boys all abide and sit. It's a wonder how they listen to their mothers even at that kind of age.maybe because how strict Christina is. I heard how she work before from Allesnadra. She's not someone people can toy with. Christina turned to Papa. "Charlie. Tell us about this new project you mention." "Emerson and Nia's marriage?" My eyes widen. Seriously?

"Relax Sabrina. I'm just joking. Anyway... I know it's hard to build an airline company. But I'm Glad you all agree to help me with it. I'm planning to make Avilia Airlines go worldwide. Of course I need your help in that department. You three is well known everywhere and it will be a head start if they know I'm doing this with the famous Larove sisters." Carmen stand and went to the liquor table.