Whatever Happened To 'I Would Rather Die'?

I recommend you play the song on the side, beautiful

Yawning, I stretched and turned over to wake up Oliver. Only, he wasn't there. I found the purple sheets of the bed, cold and I was alone. Of course something I'm too familar with. I mean, why would Oliver want to stay, Hannah probably wanted to go home, even though, I wouldn't mind if they both had stay. I wanted to ask Hannah how Oliver was.

Does she put a smile on his face everyday? Does she get shivers like I did when they hold hands? Does he still like to randomly snuggle with or or rudely rip the shower curtain and join the shower with you even though he just wanted to hold you. Of course she does.

I sat up and instantly fell back. My head was pounding and then it occured, what the hell happened? All I remember is Sam carrying me home....right? And Oliver was calming me down. My arm felt so itchy, a common think I do when I'm remembering things.

But, someting hard around my left arm prevented me from scratching. A thick white gauge. What really happened last night?

My door creaked open and Sam entered.

"Hey, you're up. The guys are still out of it from the party, but I brought you some pain killers and water." I nodded as he sat next to me. I gulped the pills and swallowed them dry, drinking the water after. I reached to take out my gages to only find them missing.

"Sam, where's my gages?" I ask.

"You don't remember last night at all?" I shake my head, falling backwards to the pillow. Sam mirrored my movement. "Try." Was all he said.

"But-"

"You never said goodbye." He said. That's all it took for everything to come rushing back.

"Sam, why are we heading to a bar?" I ask as Sam laces his fingers through mine, taking me to the nearby pub by Ben's house.

"To have a few shots obviously. I'm proud you went back there." He turned around and stopped me in the middle of the street. He leaned in anad I froze. HIs lips brushed over my cheek and I flinched. He then he stepped back. "Sorry." He smiled. He once again dragged me to the pub. As soon as we sit down, we're handed four shots. Sam downs them without any doubt, but I sit there staring at mine.

"Meedie! Drink!" I pull the shot glass to my nose and take a wiff. I gag at the smell, but drank it anyway. As the liquid burned down my throat, that fuzzy feeling came and soon I found myself downing another one, then two more, than three more. I looked to see Sam, but I couldn't.

"Hey." I turned to see a smelly guy looking at me in a seductive way.

"What?" I slurred-snapped.

"Let me buy you a drink." The man had dark hair, probably black, and had blazing green eyes.

"No, you're smelly." His hands grip mine and his fingernails were digging in my skin.

"I said, let me buy you a drink." I tried to snatch my hand away, but it just made him grip it tighter.

"She said no.'" Sam's hand was placed on my shoulder as the smelly guy glared at him. A girl walked up behind smelly dude and looked at me.

"Why are you all on my boyfriend?" She spat at me. I stood up, Sam hands moved to my waist to keep me from falling.

"He was all on me, if these nail marks don't prove it to you, then your a real dumbass." I say.

"I doubt my boyfriend would be all over you. I don't see how your boyfriend is all over you." She said motioning to the boy behind me.

"We're not dating." Sam and I say at the same time.