Chapter 7: Level 1

(A/N: Sooooo, I got an idea, probably terrible but an idea nonetheless. Anywho, is there a certain pairing anyone would like to see? If so, please comment or message me! The sooner the better! Enjoy!)

3rd Person POV

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow, what are you doing here?"

Qrow: "Couldn't let you kids go in alone. I wanted to keep an eye on you from afar but I saw something I needed to tell you about Ruby."

Ruby finally let go of her uncle and looked up at him.

Qrow: "I saw a White Fang camp not far from here. It looks normal and all, but I saw someone I knew you'd want to see. Ruby, Blake is over there with Adam."

Ruby: "Why would she... They must be keeping her prisoner."

Qrow leaned down and put a hand on her shoulder.

Qrow: "She didn't look like a prisoner Ruby."

Ruby was silent for a bit.

Ruby: "Blake would never go back to the White Fang willingly. We've got to help her. (Y/N), go wake up-"

Ruby looked around but noticed (Y/N) was no where to be found.

Ruby: "Oh no..."

(Y/N)'s POV

Me: "Shhhh, hush now."

I hushed the White Fang member as I dragged him into a bush while holding him in a head lock. He stopped struggling when I applied just enough pressure for him to lose consciousness. I poked my head out of the bush and looked around. I spotted Blake go into a large tent. From what I could see it looked like a planning area.

Me: "Time to Metal Gear Solid this shit!"

I whisper yelled.

[Time Skip, Thirty Seconds Later]

I was surrounded by unconscious or dead bodies.

Me: "I just remembered... I suck at sneaking."

???: "What's all the noise out here!?"

I looked over to the large tent where the semi-red headed guy from Beacon stood looking around at the bodies. We made eye contact then I looked around at the bodies, I then looked back at him and held up my index finger.

Me: "It's... Yeah... Yeah it's exactly what it looks like."

He charged me, sword drawn. I equipped the Ebony Blade (Curtesy of Skyrim) and parried his blade. I then went in for a strike but he blocked and backed up. I then equipped the GunBlade (Curtesy of Final Fantasy Eight) I then unloaded all six shots at the man. The way he blocked my shots was a bit weird, he had his sword in the sheath part way and blocked with a small portion of the blade that was unsheathed. I pulled out the Master Sword and charged him. I swiped from the right. But he blocked it the same way as my shots.

Me: "Alright this is getting on my nerves."

I brought down my sword with all my might. Once again he blocked but this time he slid back a good ways. I took this time to pull out the BFG (Curtesy of Doom) and smiled wide.

Me: "Block this."

I pulled the trigger and fired making even me slide back a bit. I looked over to see how badly he'd been hit but, the bastard blocked it! He then closed the blade in the sheath and got into a stance which told me he was going to charge. I smiled and equipped the Master Sword again. I started off by charging and getting ready for a strike. One second I was inches from him the next he was behind me, sword drawn like just swung. I looked down to see the Master Sword in pieces, then I noticed... The huge gash across my abdomen. I was bleeding profusely, then pain sunk in. I used everything I had to keep upright.

Me (In thoughts): "This isn't right. I don't bleed, I don't feel pain. What's going on, the only logical explanation is..."

My eyes grew wide as I realized how stupid I'd been. The device that allows me to travel dimensions, to store my abilities, to have my unlimited arsenal of weapons, is always strapped to my chest. I looked to the ground and saw it, in two pieces, destroyed. I was useless now, no stats, no regeneration, no more strength. I fell to my knees. I felt weak, blood loss, that's right, I'm losing blood. I coughed up a large amount of blood. I then fell forward and tried to keep myself up with my hands, but I failed and laid on the ground, used everything I had to roll over. I saw the man loom over me, he shook his head as if... Disappointed I wasn't a challenge. He spun his sword so the tip was facing to the ground. He placed the tip on my chest then raised the sword.

???: "Disgusting, weak, pathetic."

The last thing I saw was the red shimmer of his blade as it came towards. But I faded before I could even die by his sword.