Chapter 3: Main Quest

[Time Skip, Four Weeks Later]

Weiss and I sat in class. Like usual she listened intently while I wanted to slam my head into the desk until I passed out. But, I controlled the urge. This time we were in Grimm studies. I found the creatures interesting but sitting through an eighty minute lecture isn't my idea of fun. I began doodling on a piece of paper, just random lines and shapes.

Me: "Ugh."

I slammed my head on the desk and laid there. Eventually the bell rang and I shot up and practically ran out the door leaving Weiss in the dust. Next we had some sort of meeting with General IronWood. Just Weiss and me. We arrived in the office and the General seemed a bit uneasy, of course he'd never show that outwardly.

IronWood: "Thank you both for coming, the reason I called you here is because I'd like to assign you a task."

He put his scroll on his desk and hologram projected a map of the world.

IronWood: "We have some leads that point us towards Haven. Seeing as mobilizing too many troops would tip off our enemies, we'll be sending a small group, you."

Me: "Fun. But wouldn't flying a plane or transport from Atlas be a little tip off too?"

IronWood: "Yes, that's why you'll be traveling from Vale to Haven, with another small group you are familiar with, Weiss."

Weiss: "Who?"

IronWood: "Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora, from Beacon."

Weiss: "Alright then, it will be nice to see how they're doing."

Me: "So, what you're saying is, we'll be walking to another place to take a step to mobilizing forces to take down whatever the fuck took out Beacon?"

Weiss: "Language."

Me: "Oh what the fu-"

IronWood: "Yes (Y/N), essentially."

Me: "Fuck yeah, main quest!"

Weiss: "Language!"

Weiss then hit me in the back of the head causing a red "-1" to appear by my head.