Chapter 1: New Player

[(A/N): Really quick note here, I'm gonna change a few things so this story isn't going to follow what happens exactly. Also, my chapters may be a little long since I have ideas and a little free time. Finally, you'll have to let me know if you guys want a certain romance between the reader and a character. Without further delay, here is Chapter 1!]

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Me: "OH SHHHIT!!!"

I yelled as fell to the ground. I was currently thousands of feet in the air headed towards a forest. I don't know why a portal opened here when I tried to fast-travel but this sucks major dick. I shielded my head and tucked my body in so that when I hit the ground I rolled. It worked, sort of. I landed and a crater formed as I rolled a few times then stopped as I laid on my back.

Me: "Well. Let's never do that again."

I kicked up and got to my feet.

Me: "Now. Where in the world am I?"

I looked around a bit. I then tapped a little to my right bringing up a holographic menu display (Think the menu from SAO) I then went through and looked to make sure all my weapons and items were still in my inventory. They were, so it's not a glitch.

Me: 'Guess I could look around, see if this place is any fun.'

I started walking until I heard a loud roar.

Me: "Huh? Sounds like a dragon? Maybe some other creature... FUN!!!!"

I took off at extreme speeds, towards the sound. I got to a huge academy or school looking thing. The place was in absolute chaos, strange creatures everywhere, fire, dead bodies, the whole package.

Me: "Weird. But interesting. But also possibly complicated. All and all fun."

I walked around a bit simply taking in the sights. Suddenly I found myself surrounded by robots that had a red glow to them.

Me: "Well these aren't friendly, least that's what every game has ever taught me."

One opened fire, I quickly equipped a Daedric shield (Curtesy of Skyrim) blocking the shot. I then equipped the gun blade (Curtesy of Final Fantasy) and shot six of them. Four to go. I shot forward and sliced through each of them effortlessly.

Me: "Well that was entertaining for five seconds..."

I then saw a girl with black hair run into a burning building.

Me: "Hey a NPC."

I ran over. I then saw her and some dude in a white mask fighting, she got knocked to the ground and he stabbed her.

Me: "Ooooo, main antagonist."

I equipped the Master Sword (Curtesy of LoZ) and began walking forward. Then out of no where a girl with blonde hair jumped forward and was about to punch the guy. I looked closely, then realized that she wouldn't hit him, he was ready for her. I shot forward and pushed her away before blocking his sword with mine.

Me: "Sorry, but I'll be CUTTING in now."

I chuckled at my own joke.

Me: "Damn I'm funny."

I then equipped the left leg of my Daegric armor and kneed him in the stomach making him grab his stomach and stagger backwards. I then equipped the home run bat (Curtesy of SuperSmashBros).