Chapter 5

CAYLEN'S POV:

Chapter 5-

I realized what a huge mistake I made before I could stop it. Oh my god! Why did I invite Erin! She is so bad at keeping secrets, she's gonna give me up! Oh no!

I pulled out my phone and hit the number six button in my speed dial, then I heard the door bell. My phone was still calling. I hoped to god it wasn't Erin. I do love her, don't get me wrong but, if anyone found that out I did would be disowned by my father.

I know it sounds dramatic, but it is 100% true. If I don't date/marry the perfect, fairy tale girl according to my father she isn't acceptable. Which is quiet weird because one reason I love Erin so much is because she is a spitting image of my mother, who my father married.

My phone was still calling

Erin. I walked slowly over to the door, after a couple of unstable steps I heard the phone ring, except it wasn't mine calling, it was Erin's ringing. I opened the door before she could answer.

Luckily Kian was with her so it wasn't as awkward as it might have been.

Kian came in with a huge grin and a 6-pack of beer. I rolled my eyes before he even walked in. He had that look on his face where he bulges his eyes, and curls his top lip so his teeth show. I'll never fully understand him.

"PARTAY!!!" Kian runs in the house around the kitchen counter and slams down the beer. Of course, Kian being the idiot that he is, slams the beer so hard on the counter causing at least 3 out of 6 beers to shatter.

"KIAN! What the hell dude!"

I'm not actually mad but my dad will kick them out if I don't yell at him. He never cares what I do as long as I don't touch, break or stain his things. And if my friends do anything stupid (what Kian just did is a perfect example), then I must yell at them because I am a "figure of authority in my house". My dad can be cool sometimes but when it comes anyone besides me, he is a total hard ass.

So I yelled at Kian but gave him the wink, basically telling him to go along with it. He apologized, we both grabbed a beer and then I saw Erin.