I am so talented.

Harry being the sweetheart he is, just simply agreed that it was his fault and came and gave me a hug.

"Whatever you want me to do to make it up to you, I'll do it," he said.

"Agree that what Leigh said was a great idea." I said.

He pulled back and sighed. Then he nodded.

"And now that I think about it, really does sound like fun." he smiled.

Everyone cheered. They got up off the floor and started jumping around. Leigh got up on the couch and started jumping on it, Liam following her.

Niall grabbed Perrie and started spinning in circles. Jesy and Louis doing weird thrusting movements.

Harry and I laughed at our friend's reaction and soon joined them.

........

Third Person POV

After the group and calmed down, they had completely forgot about the movie and moved into the kitchen with piece of paper and pens.

"Wait! Let me go get a notebook." Harry said then rushed up the stairs.

Less than a minute later he came back down with a brown notebook.

They were all standing around the island in the kitchen. Perrie decided to be nice and let everyone have a piece of the cake, Harry made for her.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Jesy asked, her mouth full of cake. That's the type of things they did around each other. They could all act like total pigs but, at the end of the day it really didn't matter.

"What?" Louis questioned.

"Oh, is it that night...or should I say that morning, after the Jingle Bell Ball?" Jade said.

"Yes." Jesy answered.

"Jes, I honestly don't even know how you remember that. You drunk out of your mind." Harry said smiling a little.

"Haz, I don't know either. I'm just a woman of many talents." Jesy flipped a piece of hair that fell out of her ponytail, over her shoulder.

"Alright, so first thing first, what are we going to call ourselves?" Leigh spoke.

"Well, are we going to come up with a whole new name or are we going to combine our names?" Liam asked.

"It would be super hard to come with another name," Perrie said, furrowing her eyebrows. "We know how hard it was to come up with our current names."

"Perrie's right." Niall agreed.

"Well if we are going to combine our names, which combination are we going to use?" Louis asked.

"Let's see, we each have two worded band names," Jesy said, "So that means we have eight different, two worded, combinations we could use."

Jade grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the different combinations down.

Little One

Little Direction

Mix One

Mix Direction

One Little

One Mix

Direction Little

Direction One

"Some of them sound stupid." Louis said with his head in Jade's shoulder peering down at the paper.

"What are they?" Jesy questioned.

Jade listed off the ones that she wrote down and the group fell silent thinking about the options.

"Little Direction and One Mix sound the best." Liam said.

Everyone agreed but Leigh-Anne, who was still silent in her own thoughts.

"What about you Leigh?" Perrie asked.

She remained silent and instead grabbed the piece of paper.

"Uh-oh, she's got an idea." Louis said teasingly.

Leigh-Anne looked over the paper and stopped on Mix Direction. In her head she was changing the two words around and trying to piece them together until they fit.

She smiled when she came up with an idea.

She flipped the paper over. Everyone stood around her watching in confusion but, not daring to say anything to her. When Leigh was in the zone, she was in the zone.

She took a pen and sketched the name down. It said Mixed Directions, Mixed in the font Little Mix is in and, Direction in the font One Direction is in.

"Look," Leigh said finally pushing the paper into the middle of the counter.

Everyone leaned over to look at what she wrote and a smile broke across Louis' face.

"When the girl gets an idea, it always turns out to be good one," he said, "I'm all for Mixed Directions."

"Me too." Harry looked up and everyone was smirking at him.

"Not because she is my girlfriend, just because I really do like it," he said defensively, "Honest!"

"I like it too." Jesy spoke.

The rest of the group all agreed as well, and Leigh felt proud that she came up the idea.

"As much as I want to continue working on this, I think we should stop. If management says no then we would've gotton our hopes up," Perrie looked sad, "And I would be really upset if that happened."

"Perrie's right, we can call Simon and ask him to meet us with our mangers but, if they say no there is not much we can do." Niall agreed.

The all nodded and Liam gathers all the papers.

"Put these someplace where no one will find them. Nobody needs to know about this but us." he said to Harry.

He nodded and ran up the stairs.

They walked back to the palette and pressed play on the movie. Perrie started humming and soon it turned into singing,

"It's the start of something new..." she chuckled.