Panel, new friends, & Soosh

Mark, Jack, Bob, Wade and I were all sitting at the long white table on the stage, each of us with a mic and a name tag. I stared wide eyed at all the numerous fans sitting out in the audience, still blushing hard from the 'tease' ordeal. That little event and my social anxiety mixed together is causing me to tense up a bit. I take a few deep breathes mans gradually calm my breathing as Mark begins the panel.

"Helllllooo everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to our panel!" Mark said, causing the audience to let out whoops and hollers of excitement. Seeing all the eager faces of people who wanted to meet a video-game-loving nobody like me made my heart swell and my anxiety calm down quite a lot.

Mark laughed at everyone's enthusiasm and continued on.

"It's so great to see all of you guys and we are so excited to do this. So.. without further adieu, I'll let these guys introduce themselves!" He said, as he gave me an extravagant gesture, as I was the person directly to the left of him. I laughed softly and stood up, grabbing the mic off its holder.

"Hey guys! I'm (y/y/t/n)!" I smile brightly and wave out to the number of people, earning cheers and shouts.

"Top of the mornin'! I'm Jack-sexy-eye." He said giving the crowd a 'smolder' and a wink. There were more laughs and screams.

"Mmm, dat fine-ass eye doe." I say in response to his 'name'. The crowd laughs a bit.

"What's up everyone, I'm Muyskerm!" Bob smiled. More waves of sounds.

"And obviously we saved the best for last," the other 'tubers' and I rolled our eyes. "I am LordMinion777!" Wade grinned.

"Pshhhh whatever, Wade, everyone here knows I'M the best." I say, giving him a fake sassy z-snap. The crowd laughed.

Jack scoffed and gave me and Wade a pointed look.

"Admit it, ye all are jelly of mah fabulous locks and full ass." Jack said, standing up to smack his bottom and give the crowd duck lips.

"Ooh babe, You know I sure am!" Mark said, sending Jack a wink and a kiss.

I face palm and laugh into the mic.

"SEPTIPLIER AWAAYYY!" Bob laughed.

Everyone on the panel and in the crowd laughs. I take a sip of my water as the laughing calms down and Mark takes his seat next to me.

"Alright so we thought today we would answer some of your guy's' questions." Mark says. I chuckle and give a thumbs up. "What could go wrong..." I say, acting a bit nervous. The crowd giggles.

"Right, so let's get to some questions!" Jack grins.

A line of people stand behind a microphone that's been set up to the right of the stage.

"Alright first question is to (y/n)," a teen about 15 approaches the mic and gives me a nervous grin. I smile as reassuringly as I can to try to ease a bit of her nervousness. "Um, how did you first meet the guys and start playing with them?" She said, pushing her light blonde hair out of her face.

"Well I was scrolling through the comments of my latest upload like I usually do," I rest my chin in my hand and smile at her." And I came across Wade's comment on my Until Dawn playthrough. He said he thought it'd be cool to do a collab with the crew and I agreed, we all loved playing together and I guess I just kinda grew on these dorks." I give a lopsided grin. Mark ruffles my hair a bit and I give him a fake pout, still grinning a bit.