Meeting and evil secretarys

Y/N POV

I huffed as I watched the luggage go by on the conveyor belt. It's been at least a half of an hour since I rushed off of the plane, and I was trying to hurry so that Mark wouldn't have to wait up at the hotel for me to show up so we can get our room. I scanned my eyes over the bags coming through again and finally spotted my black and white polka dotted  suitcase. I breathed a sigh of relief and grabbed it.

I took one last look around, searching for Aubrinae in the mass of people and give her a last goodbye wave, which she gladly returned, beaming back. I grinned and made my way to the front of the airport.

After I hailed a taxi I told him the address of the hotel and I anxiously sat in the back seat of the cab. I texted Mark to tell him I was on the way there. The male driver said nothing the whole drive, only occasionally looking at me in the rear-view mirror.

I bit down on my lip as I paid the driver and grabbed my luggage. I breathed a shaky breath out.

It's fine. At least he doesn't expect something more than what he's seen... Or at least I hope not... Well there's no going back now.

I mustered all my courage up and walked up to the grand doors and went into the lobby. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Mark on my messaging app.

ME:
Hey yo markimoo? Where ya at?

MARK:
Look behind ya ;)

As soon as I read his text I turned around only to be scooped up into muscular arms. I immediately wrapped my arms around Mark's neck and pulled him as close as I could, savoring the moment. After a good 6 seconds we release each other, grinning. He was wearing his lucky flannel rolled up to the elbows and dark jeans with red converse.

Perfection.

"Your much shorter than I'd thought you'd be Mark." I said, laughing a bit.

"Pshhh, I'm super tall! Your just tall, too." He replied sassily. I giggled and hugged him again, his head resting on my shoulder as he leaned down to my level.

"I'm five feet tall, Mark." I said giggling. I inwardly shuttered as Mark's warm breath against my right ear chuckled a bit.

"How was your flight, goofball?" I asked, releasing him.

"Pretty great," he smiled. "and yours, milady?" He asked, bowing.

"Pretty great, mate." I said as I curtsied. We both chuckled and stared at each other smiling for a few seconds. His floofy hair fell over his forehead and his eyes twinkled a bit as we stood in the middle of the lobby only a few inches apart.

"Well I suppose we should go get our room." He said, offering his arm to me. I blushed taking his arm and we strolled off to the reception desk.

Honestly I wouldn't have minded staring at Mark for a few more seconds... I'd stare at him all day if I could.

Buuut... Then again we're touching again sooo... no complaints!

As we approached the desk, the receptionist beamed at us, well more Mark. She disregarded me. Her black hair was pulled into a low side pony tail and she eyed Mark with her eyes narrowed, grinning mischievously at him in a more-than-friendly way.

I didn't like it.

"How can I help you two?" She asked, not paying me the least bit of attention.

I cleared my throat. "WE," I said with the most emphasis I could, "would like to rent a 2 bed room for 3 nights." I said glaring at her. Mark stood there, blinking at me slowly for a second before turning back to the receptionist, half smiling and nodding in agreement.

She looked at me for half a second in disgust before turning back to Mark. "Let me check that for ya," she said before winking at Mark and turning to her computer. I felt my blood boil as I gripped Mark's arm a bit harder. He took notice and smirked at me out of the corner of his eye.

UGH! I WILL SLAP A HOE!

"We have one last room available, lucky you." She said, glaring at me. "That'll be 885 dollars." She said grinning at Mark... Again. I rolled my eyes and handed Mark my half of the money. He smiled at me and took the money and pulled out his own share. He handed it to the lady, still grinning. I felt my stomach churn.

"Thanks for staying with us." She said with a wink. I growled lowly and pulled Mark away as he grabbed the key quickly and thanked her. I stormed off to the elevators, dragging Mark by the flannel sleeve with me.

"Well, well, well, y/n..." He said smirking at me while I stood fuming, waiting for the elevator to reach our floor.

"What Mark?" I asked with slight annoyance I my voice. He kept looking at me with that shit eating grin and I remained staring at the elevator door, tapping my foot.

"It appears that you, my dear, are a bit jealous." He said looking at me with the same expression. I bushed bright red.

"I was not jealous, she was just being really unprofessional to a customer. It was rude." I said, avoiding his gaze.

Hurry up elevator... PLEASE.

He laughed and pulled me into his side and ruffling my hair a bit. I blushed crimson as I tensely hugged his side and breathed in his aroma.

GOD HE SMELLS AMAZING.

I blushed even darker than before and began to relax as he started to rub small circles into my back.

"It's okay, y/n, I understand. Who wouldn't get jealous over this?" He said smugly. I scoffed, pushing him away. The elevator dropped down to our floor with a ding.

"You douche!" I said. Mark burst out laughing and I tried not to laugh, unsuccessfully. The elevator dropped down to our floor with a ding. He was still chuckling a bit as he pulled me inside the elevator and I grinned, feeling as if this was all normal.