Bring it.

Y/N POV

Mark and I walked up to our door and unlocked it, giggling at a joke he made. Mark was still chuckling as he opened the door and stood aside for me. "That may have been the worst elevator joke I've ever heard in my entire existence." I said, looking back at him smiling. He however wasn't looking at me. His eyes were wide with excitement and wonder as he stared behind me. I turned to see what was so amazing and my eyes flew wide open, too.

The room was HUGE. It could seriously be an apartment on its own. It looked like something a freaking president would sleep in. The room's color scheme was a royal blue and various shades of gold. If Mark grinned evilly and ran from the door to one of the plush queen sized beds and flopped down face first on it. I giggled and do the same, landing right beside Mark. He chuckled at me as he turned to me with wild hair and crooked glasses. I laughed along with him at his appearance and ruffled his hair. I sighed in content as he smiled at me. It was so easy to be myself around Mark, he just had that sort of aura around him that drew me closer.

"I think that receptionist hooked us up pretty good." Mark said, smirking at me slightly.

I narrowed my eyes, "Mark..." I warned. "What? Do you not agree?" He said, stifling a laugh as I became visibly angrier. Mark stood up and I followed, playfully pounding a fist into my palm. "I swear to god, Mark..." I seethed. "What're you gonna do, y/n?" He chuckled as he began backing up. "What exactly will happen if I don't stop?" He challenged. I grinned up at him evilly, his back bumping into the wall behind him. His face was flushed red and he was evidently nervous as I approached him. "Or you're gonna have a bad time, pal." I said putting a finger on his chest. Mark stared at me for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. I erupted in giggles as we both fell to the floor, dying of laughter. "Oh my- Oh my god, you did NOT just go full out Undertale on me." He said, gasping for breath. I nodded at him, letting out the last of my chuckles as Mark got up and offered his hand to me. I took it and we both collapsed on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm huunnnngrryyyy" I complained. He nodded in agreement and placed a hand on his stomach. "Me tooooo" I whined looking over at him. He stared at me, looking as if he were thinking. His face suddenly lights up after about 5 seconds, an idea popping into his head. "Jack should be here soon, why don't we go get pizza?" He asked. I stared at him in shock. "Oh my gosh Jack's coming too?!" I exclaimed, giddy to meet my favorite Irish Youtuber in person.

Mark laughed and pulled out his phone. "Yeah he texted me during your whole secretary episode," his gaze moves from his screen to look at me pointedly, making me smack his arm playfully. "he said he should be here in about an hour." He said, looking back at his screen, tapping on it as if texting.

"Well what should we do till then?" I ask. "We could... You know..." He said, smirking at me as he threw his phone onto an armchair placed by the window. My cheeks burned and I broke out into a coughing fit out of surprise. "MARK FISCHBACH. I SWEAR TO GOD-" I seethed, narrowing my eyes at him. "Chill babe! Trust me, I wasn't serious." He laughed and turned away from me, sitting up on the end of the bed. I felt my heart calm down, but I couldn't help but think about what he meant by 'trust me'. Am I really that bad? My face fell a bit as I watched him hop off the bed and stroll over to one of his bags we left by the door. I watched as he pulled a Wii U out of it. "Mario kart, malady?" He asked. Oh heck yes. I grinned a bit, putting Mark's response in the back of my head as I nodded.

Little did he know, I was also named Mario Kart champion on my channel.

I lay back on to the bed as Mark hooks up the console.

I wonder if Jack is close yet?

I hop off the bed and grab Mark's phone, guessing his password the first time (which isn't saying much, considering it's 1234) and open his texts

M:
Oy Jack, when u gonna be here, ol' chap?
Sent 48 minutes ago

J:
First of all, I'm Irish, not British m8.
Received 47 minutes ago

M:
Same thing XD
Sent 45 minutes ago

J:
Should be there in about an hour and a half
Received 41 minutes ago

M:
Oh and by the way, (y/n) is coming too, she's burning holes through the secretary at the hotel right now XD
Sent 36 minutes ago

J:
OH MY GOD SENPAI-CHAN IS COMING?!?! ~* oH My GoD *~ my nose is bleeding. Help.
Received 36 minutes ago

I giggled a bit at Jack's text.

Nice to know he's excited to meet me in person too! Luuuul... I'm senpai.

M:
Yeah lol I'll call a paramedics to be here for you when you land XD Well,talk to ya later, we're off to the hotel room
Sent 33 minutes ago

J:
Okay, later bro, and don't get too comfy ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Received 32 minutes ago

M:
No.
Sent 31 minutes ago

J:
XD just joshin' ya m8
Received 30 minutes ago

I grinned at their convo and continued to scroll down.

J:
hows it hanging?
Received 16 minutes ago

M:
I'm actually loving having her with me in person, it's natural, ya know?
Sent 15 minutes ago

Is he really as comfortable around me as I am when I'm with him? I'm me though, there's no way this isn't anymore than a pity thing. But then again, Mark and I were almost practically the same person. He was just as goofy and childish as me. But Mark was more like an older brother than a best friend to me, always comforting and sweet, so I guess I wasn't a total bummer to be around.

J:
Ya, I get ya
Received 14 minutes ago

M:
We're actually pretty close considering we only met a few weeks ago, speaking of which, ya wanna get pizza with us when ya land?
Sent 14 minutes ago

J:
OF COURSE---ahem... I would be delighted to accompany you and the lady
Received 13 minutes ago

M:
Alright, ya yandere in disguise, text me when ya land
Received 12 minutes ago

I turned off Mark's phone and placed it back on the armchair. I didn't want to snoop too much, that's just plain rude. Little snoop is alright.

"Alright chick ya ready?" Mark turned to me. I looked up at the big flat screen on the wall and smirked.

"Bring it, Wanda."

Hey guys! Terribly sorry it's taken forever to update! I've been dealing with school and I've also had writers block for a while so this chapter is 1200-something words so hope this makes up for it some what!
Ciao! <3 :)