Fangirling and Hate Comments

A/N: trigger warning

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of a few birds tweeting nearby. I smiled slightly to myself and sat up, stretching my arms out. My stomach rumbled and I dropped my arms.

Pancakes... Yum.

Quickly popping out of bed, I skipped down the hall to the kitchen and started to make the pancake mix. I heard a familiar whistle and immediately turned around. I grinned as I saw a message from my best friend appear on the lock screen of my iPhone6 that had made the sound on my counter.

Vivian:
   Hey girl! What's up? You recording? I haven't talked to you in like foreverrr!

Vivian had been my friend since 7th grade and trusted each other with everything. She had long, straight dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She was as equally weird and nerdy as I was, but instead of being obsessed with Markiplier, she adored Jack.

Me:
   Hey Vivi!!! Just making food. Guess who had the great pleasure of playing with Cosmo and Wanda last night?!

Vivian:
    No. I swear.

Me:
   Yes ma'am me indeed!!! Bow before my greatness and worthiness!

Vivian:
   OH MY FLIPPING FLAP THATS CRAZY!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME MORE.

Me:
    Knowing me, this is gonna take 5 hours, you should just come over!!!

Vivian:
   BE OVER IN 30 MINUTES. BRINGING POP CORN AND CANDY. ILY BAE. IM SCREAMING.

I giggled at her silliness and began making frying a few pancakes. As I was doing so I began to think about last night. After editing I went to bed, and just laid there for an hour, thinking about Mark. I had went to sleep at 3 A.M. And woke up at 9, completely refreshed. It baffles me how I can have 6 hours of sleep and still have so much energy. Then again, I talked to THE Markiplier.

I finished making 6 giant pancakes and topped them with whip cream and put them on the side table by my couch in the living room and say down, turning the TV on. I felt a bit lonely living in my 2 room apartment all alone, but the privacy was kind of nice.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!" A high pitched voice screeched while busting my front door wide open.

I yelped and jumped out of my seat, arms flying up in front of my face defensively.

Vivian immediately ran up to me and started shaking my shoulders.

"TELL ME WHAT HE'S LIKE!!!"

"Okay, okay sheesh!" I laughed.

"He's so freaking sweet. He kept teasing me and it was so freaking sweet. And his brown eyes are so--"

Vivian narrowed her eyes and shook me once more.

"Not Mark, ya dingus! Jack! Sean! THE SEPTIC MAN!?"

"Oh, he was cool. Really funny and goofy."

I stuck my tongue out a bit and she seemed satisfied.

"THATS SO COOL Y/N!!! Your soooo lucky. Do you think he'd want to play with me?"

She glanced up at me through her slight bangs.

"Of course! Maybe you'll even get his number." I giggled and gave her a wink.

She squealed. "Oh, I almost forgot. I left the candy and stuff in my car. Be right back." She waved and ran out the door.

I plopped down on my couch and decided to put Netflix on. Vivian came through the door as I was browsing through the movies. After a long discussion of wether Finding Nemo or The Incredibles was the best Disney movie, we decided on Finding Nemo. (A/N: I have no clue if Finding nemo's on Netflix, just roll with It lol.)

"They need like a fish GPS for this kid." Vivian commented, grabbing a Whopper from it's box and popping it in her mouth.

"For real, this kid's just trouble." I replied.

We were at the part where Marlin meets Dory.

"Dory is me." I said to her. I was always forgetting things, big and small. Which is also is the reason why poor Mr. Goldie the Goldfish died.

"Agreed." She giggled.

Vivian stays over until about 9 P.M. Before leaving due to her working the next morning. We said goodbye and I laid back on my bed in my room, laptop in my lap. I logged on to YouTube and posted the next part to Until Dawn I had previously recorded. I scrolled down my subscribed list, being bored out of my mind.

I stopped as I saw Mark's name and clicked on it. The most recent video was our collaboration video. I grinned and clicked on it. It, of course, had started with his intro, which I had interrupted.

"Hello everyone! My name is Markiplier and welc-"

"OME TO PROP HUNT!"

I giggled at how funny his face looked when I had finished his intro.

"Yes that." He laughed and I found myself grinning too.

I scrolled down the video. 1.4 million likes 43k dislikes.

Can't please everyone I suppose.

I scrolled down further into the comment section and blushed.

Mark and y/n are so cute <3

Does anyone else ship the hell out of them? Cuz I do

Mark and y/n together is so freaking hilarious

I smiled at all the nice comments I saw. Then I got farther down. Hate comments. Tons of them.

Really Mark? Your stopping so low as to play with Y/Y/N ? Lame man. She's a chick

Wow what an attention whore, I bet she begged to play with him and bribed him with nudes or something.

Jesus don't tell me she'll be in more Prop Hunt videos. Next thing you know the Bitch'll be telling them to stop being so funny and get a real job or something.

I teared up and slammed my laptop shut. I curled up into a tight ball underneath my blanket.

Why is everyone acting like this? I'm not a whore. Or a bitch. I'm not.

I'm not.

I sobbed. Who acts like that? What did I ever do to deserve that?

Maybe they're right. Maybe I was right. I don't deserve to hang out with Mark and the guys. What am I compared to them?

I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes harder.

I'm nothing. I should just die.

I sobbed harder, feeling the hot tears stream down my face.

I hesitantly reached toward my jewelry box and reached in, grasping my velvet pouch. I open it and grab my best friend. I hadn't cut in a few months. Social Anxiety always sucked and made me paranoid but I had my brother to talk to. He died 3 months ago and I still hadn't gotten over it, but YouTube helped.

I placed my razor on my wrist and dragged 4 even lines across my wrist.

Why are you doing this? You promised him you wouldn't. You promised.

I threw the blade across the room in disgust.

Why can't I do anything right?

_______________________________

I know, I know that escalated quickly, but I feel like this is a conflict y/n would go through. And I kinda felt like I should add a bit of me in here because... Why not! Sorry for the sad chapter! Next chapter'll have some Markimoo action ;D