Surprise!

Warning! Warning! Man on Man! Man on Man! don't like it don't read it! But if you made it through the first one you better realize what's going on!!! hahahaha PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! PLEASE!! XD

Everything was going according to plan; my Pet was at work unaware of the events happening here at the house. The movers and interior decorator were just finishing up the spare room when the Chief called my cell.

"Damien! I couldn't keep him any longer he's on his way home as we speak! I tried to stall him longer but he just kept saying you we're sick and he wanted to get home and check on you!" the poor man sounded panicked knowing what was happening at the house.

"It's alright Chief they are headed out the door as we speak. Thank you for the help."

"No problem Damien you both have been waiting a long time for this. I'm happy for you both."

"Thank you again, I'll talk to you later." hanging up I rushed to finish last minute details before my sweet Pet returned home and discovered my deception.

*******************

I was slightly irritated at the Chief he kept giving me errands to do keeping me at the station an extra hour. Master was home sick and all I wanted to do all day was go home and take care of him.
Sighing with relief as the house came into view I rushed out of my car and into the house.

I froze as soon as I entered the house. I could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen and there was soft music playing in the background, but most of all was the sexy as sin sight before me. Master leaning against the banister holding a glass of wine looking as mouthwatering as ever. Dressed in dark slacks and a crimson dress shirt, his dark hair in its usual sexy mused look. His eyes shining in lust, love and nerves. He lied to me about being sick, now even more irritated I took off my shoes and hung up my jacket up.

"I thought you were ill." I stated my irritation clear in my voice.

"Pet the deception was for a good reason. Just relax we'll eat dinner and I will show you your surprise." I perked up at surprise.

"What do you mean surprise?" he shook his head chucking at my excitement.

"All in good time Pet." handing me the wine and leading me to the dining room he served my favorite meal, salmon with steamed vegetables and white rice. It wasn't my birthday or our anniversary so why was he doing all this?

"You are lucky I trust and love you, this all seems very suspicious." I said cheekily.

"Watch yourself Pet, this surprise may have to wait until after a punishment."
I just smiled taking a bite of the delectable fish.

As we ate Master asked how work went and our plans for the weekend.
By the end of the meal I was getting antsy I wanted to know what my surprise was.

"Pet go up to the spare room and get Mikes reading glasses from the bed-stand he said he left them there the other night he's stopping by in a few minutes to retrieve them." I nodded getting up to get them, it was odd that I didn't recall them when I cleaned the room yesterday. Occupied with my thoughts I didn't hear master following me with our video camera recording me. I got to the end of the hall and opened the door confused at the sight that greeted me. Gone were the cream walls, queen bed with blue silk sheets the bed stands were gone as well. In their place were blue and pink walls, twin cribs, a rocking chair, changing table and a copious amount of baby things. Then it registered, we were getting the twins! The precious angles we found through the adoption agency. We first fell in love with them three months ago and have been waiting for the paper work and approval process to finish. The excitement and joy took over me as I spun to find Master grinning like a loon holding the camera.

"Damien, we are getting the twins? Truly? They're ours?"

"Yes James the agency called me yesterday at work I rushed all our plans into today to surprise you."

"Oh! I can't believe it! Baby we our getting our precious angels finally!!"

*******************

After about an hour of excitement and my Pet calling everyone with the news I finally got him all to myself. He had just gotten off the phone with his mother and was grinning like a fool making me want to claim his lush pink lips. Leaning over I grabbed him by the waist picking him up and sitting on my lap so he was straddling me. With a groan I claimed his lips putting all my joy and love into it. Groaning as his hands grabbed my hair tugging on it, I gripped his waist grinding my throbbing cock against his firm ass.

The sounds my Pet makes never cease to make me hard as a rock. The rocking of his hips and his little mewls of pleasure making my rod leak in anticipation. Running my hands up under his shirt I pinch his nipples causing him to cry out begging for more. I rip his shirt off as he does mine touching and licking his hard chest. His naughty hands find their way into my pants and firmly grip my engorged cock. Groaning my head falls back enjoying the feel of my Pets hands gripping my shaft. So caught up in the pleasure his hands are giving me I don't notice him slide off my lap and onto his knees before me until his hot mouth engulfs me. My hands snap forward grabbing his head and guiding his movements. One of the things I love most about my Pet is he has no gag reflex, watching him swallow me down to my sac makes me almost lose my self-control.

"Stop Pet, bend over the arm of the couch I need to in that sweet ass of yours." I order gruffly watching him follow the order with one final lick up my shaft.

I could watch my Pets naked ass all day the perfect globes taunting and teasing me just begging to be spanked until they are a lovely shade of pink. spitting in my palm I rub myself in preparation. My Pet seems to have other plans as he leans back rubbing his crack against me. The last of my control snaps as I slam myself balls deep in one quick thrust both of us crying out in pleasure. Slamming into his tight hole over and over we're soon panting and covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Harder master... ohh!" he cries out when I hit his sweet spot. Hitting it over and over I finally feel the pull in my belly and I know he's close as well I reach around grabbing his thick cock pumping him fast. His body goes rigid as he cums all over my hand and the couch his channel clamping down on me setting my orgasm off. Gripping his hips, I give a few more sloppy thrusts we both slump down on the couch.

"We better do this everywhere we can think of before the twins get here and we never get the chance to" My pet says with a smirk on his gorgeous face. I laugh giving him a deep kiss as I pull out of my love and curl us up on the couch pulling him close and drifting off to sleep.

Ok so yea this one was a little mushy but oh well. again please please please please with a cherry on top vote and comment on what you think the first chappy has had 60 reads
And 1 vote wtf???? O.0 well love any way!!!!!! XD