chapter 3|✓

Rafael

I've been staring at her since hour or so, "so what are you going to do?" Nathan my other friend asked from the sofa he is sitting on in the hospital room "honestly no idea but the girl have been passed out for more than four hours and this without knowing since when she has been there" I replied . Honestly the girl is beautiful , like really beautiful that kind of beauty that charmes you and takes your breath away; short strawberry blonde neck length hair,thick light long lashes, button like nose, small pink lips and pale milky skin. And I don't think I ever meet a girl as heavenly as she looked right now.

I brushed the few hair that fallen on her face and stared deeply at her. The doctor said she is suffering from dehydration, a malnutrition and she may has gotten a sun stroke.

A few hours later, as I was leaning on my chair fighting the urge to sleep as the guys has done , the girl stirred from her sleep and fluttered her eyes open and the sight wasn't disappointing blue round eyes framed by the mentioned thick lashes that held confusion. She looked around the room she was staying in. After what felt like hours but in truth only few seconds, she opened her mouth to speak only to start coughing furiously I quickly jumped to my feet poured her a glass of water from the jug beside her bed on the new nightstand and handed it to her.

The girl took it from my hand mumbled through her serie of coughs what seemed like thank you and downed the glass in one go. Cheeks flushed from coughing, big blue rounded eyes that is a bit moistened, red small noise and strands of hair that were sticking to her face never knew that such scene would be so enticing and breathtaking. Suddenly I felt my heart skipped a beat.

I shook my head from the thoughts that it were heading to and looked again at the girl to explain to her the situation and clear her confusion "Hello my name is Rafaello , I was the one who found you inside the forest laying against the tree trunk so I brought you here to the hospital with my trusted butler Alberto whom you are going to meet later and my close friends whom they are sleeping on the other side of the room."

The whole time I was speaking not once her eyes deterred from me except when I mentioned the guys and even then she only threw a quick look to acknowledge their sleeping silhouette two of the on the chair and the other two on the sofas but other then that she kept looking at me listening to everything I say and hanging on every word that comes out from my mouth the girl couldn't get more beautiful than now. I scooted my chair closer than it already was to her bed and said "I know you may feel confused right now and your head is dizzy but I really need to know anything about you at least your name so I can inform your family about your whereabouts they must be worried sick" the girl's eyes saddened for a bit before she blinked the sadness away, cleared her throat and said in scratchy voice "hi my name is Rita, thank you for finding me and bringing to the hospital that was so nice of you" sensing her still dry throat I poured her another glass of water and told her " Nice to meet you Rita, how are you feeling now?"
After drinking the water she handed the glass back to me and replied " fine I guess, I don't know I think I am still feeling a bit of drowsiness."
I gave her one of my infamous charming smile and tucked one of her strands of hair behind her ear, watching her cheeks turning a shade redder than it was my smile widened a more bit and told her "of course, you are not fully healed yet you must finish the serum first, then we will see but for now rest." As if she was waiting for my words she reclined back into her sleeping position and closed her eyes as I watched her breath becomes even .not long after, I leaned back to my chair and followed her suite.

Rita

Hearing voices from background, didn't help my case in staying asleep so with no choice but waking up I opened my eyes only to close them shut due to huge amount of light that attacked my still sleepy eyes. I then later opened them gently one by one as they adjusted to the scene before them a creamy colored ceiling, feeling something bizzare in my hand I hold it up in front of my face and saw a tube sticking out of it . I blinked my eyes once , twice than all my memories rushing up to me , leaving my house, getting lost in the forest, taking a rest , waking up last night and meeting the man who brought to the hospital. I pushed myself up in a seating position only to have my hands fail me suddenly the guy from the night before Rafaello his name I remember rushed to help me by holding by my arms and adjusting the pillows behind me. His face was so close to mine, he had a pointed nose , a blue eyes, full lips and a very sharp jaw and cheekbones.

I think I kept looking too long because then I heard a throat clearing which made me duck my head down as I felt my face turning hot by the second 'oh my god that was embarrassing' and I heard a few throaty chuckles then I looked up to Rafaello only to find already looking at me with small smile playing at his and he said "okay guys leave Rita alone she just woke up and she doesn't need you to tire her out with your unnecessary talks" even though what he said is partly truly but I didn't want to seem like ungreatful rude person "no it's okay guys Rafaello was just exaggerating" giving at the end a small shy to person to insist that their banter did not bother me. "Rita and Rafaello already on first name , well I want in to , hello Rita I am Nathaniel or Nathan as they call me nice meeting you young lady" and he finished it with small bow causing a small a chuckle to erupt from he narrowed his eyes in playful manners and continued "the one who is still sleeping on the sofa is Alexander or Xander your choice, the other who is in the corner on his phone is Zachary or Zack and finally the one and only Rafaello or Raf but then I am sure you made your acquaintances last night" and threw me a suggestive wink. 'oh god if I stay with these guys any longer I think I am going to burst any second now'. Rafael only rolled his eyes at his friend's antics and said "don't mind him Rita, he most of the time forgets his manners at home or scratch that he always forgets his manners at home so he does not know when to shut his mouth so don't you ever mind what he says" I laughed at what Rafael said as Nathan whined at Rafael for being cold hearted to him.

After approximately twenty minutes or so Alexander and Zachery came and introduce themselves then I meet Alberto Rafael's butler. Everyone kept conversing so casually and they informed me how they all knew each other from the diapers and how they made Alberto age faster due to their rebellious personality but now they all now grew out of that phase except Nathan to which Nathaniel whined loudly and then they told me how they are all heads of multi billion companies to which they inherited from their family among other side stuff they do but they quickly avoided that topic.
I knew they avoided any personal questions because they are still waiting for me to be the one who starts the talk but honestly I don't know what to say.

"When you are picking your friends pick them wisely because it's the family you get to choose"