Memory Lane [3]

It had been about a week, or maybe two, since the incident with UNseen and since you and Kuroo broke up. In all honesty, you were trying to keep yourself together, but Kuroo wasn't even making an attempt to pull himself together. He wasn't exactly the type to really bottle up his emotions.

"(f/n)~" He whined your named for about the hundredth time. He sounded just like a damn lovesick puppy.

"Kuroo, pull yourself together." A chuckle escaped from Rai's mouth as he tried to help his long-time friend. "I'm sure (f/n) is just blowing off some steam."

"Yeah boss, don't worry, (f/n)-san will come back to us soon."

"Shut the hell up already." Kuroo told them to shut up as he kept on with his weird and lazy-like position. His legs were spread open, his head tilted back, and his eyes screamed lack of sex and cuddling. Some would say that his state would be looked at as completely pathetic. It just wasn't the normal behavior of a strong gang leader. 

"Fuuuuck~ I miss my spoiled little princess." Kuroo grabbed the beer can that he was still currently drinking and chugged the rest of it down. "Rai you damned asshole, give me back my princess~"

"Now you know I can't do anything to get (f/n) to come back here, especially if this was the source of your break-up. If you want your 'princess' back then you'll have to get her back yourself."

"God, she's killing me right now!" Kuroo pulled himself out of his lazy position and started making his way to the bathroom. His walk was cool and calm, as if nothing was wrong with him.

"And where are you going?"

"To go and masturbate." He bluntly stated.

"Again?" Rai cocked a brow. "Isn't this the 30th time already?"

"Yup, and I won't stop until I get her back!" Kuroo slammed the door shut and sat on the toilet. He started to spank his monkey and finished in 10 minutes, tops. As he finished, he rested his head back on the wall and began thinking about you again. 'Damn, I really am an idiot. Never realized I was such a dumbass until I met you, (f/n).' 

He began to look back at the memories that you've shared. The good and bad times, they were all good in his eyes, maybe for the reason of you always ending up having sex in the end, but they were fun, he had to admit that at least. Eventually, he ended up traveling down memory lane to when you both first met, and how you began your relationship.

It was about 4 years ago, in your last year of middle school. You and Kuroo weren't going to the same school then, but the way you ended up together was a bit cliche. The story is almost like straight out of a manga. It was an incident that happened after school.

...FLASHBACK...

"Yuriko, can you come with me to Sweets Cafe today?"

"Sorry (f/n)-chan, I have to rush home and clean my room today, before my dad goes in my room and sees the tornado I left in there."