Happy Anniversary? [2]

"(f/n)-chan, we gotta hurry and get to class!"

"Ah, right!" 'The girl pulling me along down the hallway, is my best friend, Yuriko. She's outgoing, funny, always smiling, but is always late to class.'

Both you and Yuriko slid past the door trying to make a safe stop by holding on to the door frame. "We're here!" She yelled, running inside while you walked inside. "The 'Joker' and the 'Queen' have arrived!" Yuriko grinned. As soon as you both walked in, the whole classroom seemed to lighten up.

"Yo, Yuriko, (f/n)!" One of the boys called out."

"Yo, Tatsumi!" Yuriko grinned him a 'Hello'.

"Yuriko, stop with those nicknames already, they're embarrassing." You walked over to your sit and sat down. Your hand propped up your face as you looked out the window with blush on your face.

"What?! But it's true though. You're the 'Queen', Kuroo-kun is your 'King', Rai is the 'Ace', and I'm the 'Joker'. Speaking of the 'King' isn't it you and Kuroo-kun's anniversery today?" She smiled knowingly.

"Y-Yes." Your cheeks turned more red.

The door rattles as it opens. "(f/n), you in here?" Now stepping through the door of your classroom, was Kuroo himself. He looked around the room and noticed that the boys were looking around the room, away from his eyes. They did that for simple reason of knowing that Kuroo was in a gang, and the leader of it. "There you are." Kuroo started making his way over to you, but had to stop when a boy stood up and started talking to you.

"(f-f/n)-chan, would you help me study after school?" He began to twiddle around with his thumbs.

"Sorry, I can't today. I'll be with Kuroo after school." You explained. "How does tomorrow sound?"

"T-tomorrow sounds good!" He blushed.

"Alright then." You waved him off.

"Hey," Kuroo stopped the boy before he could sit down, "if you go anywhere near this girl again, I'll cut off your balls and sell them on the market." Kuroo's glare was as harsh as his words.

"Y-Yes!" He quickly sat down, looking away from Kuroo.

"(f/n)." Kuroo had arrived in front of you with a smirk planted on his face, and nine beautiful red roses in his hand. "I was going to pick you up today so we could walk to school, but Yuriko beat me to it.

"Tetsurou! Flowers?!" Your whole face turned red. You reached out to take the offered roses and smelt them. "They're beautiful, thank you." You beamed.

"Happy anniversary." He took your hand in his and kissed the back of it. 

Kuroo didn't even noticed the bunch of surprised stares that he was getting from both the boys and girls. Their mouths were dropped open in astonishment. "I just thought I should buy a little something to tell you how much I love you." Kuroo watched as you stood up and kissed you with a hungry passion.