Save Her! [4]

After getting that bone chilling call from Yuriko, you plead to Kuroo to help find her. She was your best friend. She was like family to you. How could you not want to go and look for her. Kuroo then agreed to search for her. You both stood up and started running down the stairs to where everyone was found.

"Guys, stay here and take care of (f/n) for me. I'll be back soon."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not staying here. I'm coming with you."

"(f/n), there is a 50-50 chance that situation has to do with UNseen."

"No! I have to go too! I need to know where she is, if she's safe or in harm. She's my best friend, Tetsu. She's like my sister, you know that!"

Kuroo's brows were creased."Like I said, it's too damn dangerous for you to just tag along!" He knew you would try and protest against him, telling to stay here. "I can't have you getting mixed up in my affairs anymore!"

"Then protect me! You should have no problem doing that, right? Besides, Yuirko is involved. If she's involved, then so am I."

Kuroo looked highly annoyed at your persistence on the matter, and let out a deep and frustrated sigh. It wouldn't be hard to protect you, if you were close to him. "Fine. I'll protect you, but don't blame me when you see anything horrible when we get there."

"Horrible?"

"(f/n), we're not dealing with any ordinary thug like out on the streets. UNseen is totally twisted. That's why majority of gangs stay away from that one, but that doesn't stop them from looking for their prey. It was only a matter of time before we were chosen."

'S-seriously?' Your heart was racing a bit from the short tale. Your trembling hand reached out towards Kuroo's shirt to grip it.

Kuroo looked down at you, feeling and noticing your current state. "I knew it, you're to scared to go. Just stay he-"

"No. I'm going." You shot him a gaze that was filled with a steady determination. You weren't going to stay here while someone important to you was in trouble.

"You never fail to amaze me, y' know that."  Kuroo ruffled your hair. "I guess that's just one of things I love about you." 

"Kuroo," Rai strolled up to the both of you with concern written all over his face, "what's all the commotion about?"

"Something's up with Yuriko. (f/n) got a weird call from her, so we're going to go look for her. You're coming too."

"Yuriko-chan? I hope it has nothing to do with them."

"My guess is, is does." Kuroo sighed. "Everyone, listen up!" Kuroo's voice echoed through the whole place. "The three of us are going out for a bit to go search for a friend of ours! Tachi! Akihisa! I need you guys to watch over this place with everyone. Make sure that absolutely no one get's inside here.