Raid! [5]

'Yuriko! Nooo! Stop it...Leave her alone!' 

  It was the next morning, and by that time, you, Kuroo and Rai had already went back to the hidehout. Since you were still unconscious Kuroo carried you upstairs and placed you on the coach, pulling a blanket over you and a pillow under your head to make sure you were comfortable. He had stayed by your side for hours until you had woken up with screams from a horrible nightmare.  

"STOP IT!!" You screamed, as you shot up out of your sleep from the horrible nightmare you had. 

"(f/n)! Are you okay?" Right there by your side, trying to calm you down, was Kuroo.

You paused for a moment before looking around at your surroundings. 'My room...?' You looked over at him, seeing his concerned expression.

"Were you having a nightmare?"

"The worst. We found Yuriko, but she....she..." You stopped. "Tetsu...where is Yuriko?" You looked like you were about to cry.

Kuroo just avoided your gaze and looked down towards the floor. "She's dead." It was hard for even him to say.

When those two words left his lips, your eyes widened. You tried to recall the events of last night, and remembered what had become of your best friend. It made you feel sick, and you felt like throwing up. Covering your mouth, you grab the garbage can that was next to you and hurled up all the food that you had eaten previously. 

Kuroo grabbed a napkin and gave it to you so that you could wipe your mouth. But you weren't really focused on the napkin. Your memory was still traveling back to her murder. Who killed her killed? Or rather, who allowed her to die.

You looked up at Kuroo and his concerned face for a few seconds just before gritting your teeth and feeling your blood begin to boil. "You fucking idiot!!" You sat up and raised your hand, letting a rough and hard slap impact his cheek. Just as his cheek was turning red, you slapped him once again. 

Your eyes started to fill up with tears. "You stupid fucker!" As you cursed him out, the tears kept coming down. All Kuroo could do was lower his head and listen to your venting.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry!? Is that all you have to say!? How could you let her die? Why didn't you save her?!"

"She told me not to do anything. She said that either way, you were still going to be in danger."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" You started to pound on his chest with all your might, and he let you. "You son of a bitch!" He knew you were hurting really bad, and this was one of the ways that you could express that.

"Dumb ass! Idiot! Retard! Bastard! I fucking hate you! " The hits to Kuroo's chest started getting lighter. "I hate you!" The heavy sorrow in your heart was slowly starting to kill you, making you weak in strength. "I hate you so much, Tetsu." The pain in your heart hurt so bad that you had to clutch your chest and grit your teeth, stopping all attacks on Kuroo.