The 'End'? [6]

♫RING~♪

"Hello, Thomas." Rai spoke through the phone. "It's been a while."

"Rai-chan. It has, hasn't it. I haven't heard from you guys in a while. I'm assuming this phone call means something is going down, right?"

"You don't miss a step do you. That's right. UNseen not only kidnapped and killed one of our best friends, but they kidnapped Kuroo's girlfriend and now we're going all out."

"His girlfriend?" Thomas bellowed out a laugh. "That doesn't sound like the Kuroo I know. It must be some floozy girl that he's been dying to fuck,right."

"If that were the case, you know Kuroo wouldn't even bother. This girl, is different. I can tell he's serious about her. He really loves her. Heh, you should see the look in his eyes when she's in the room alone."

"Well isn't that something. I can't wait to meet this girlfriend of his then. But man, these guys are on the roll again? They never stop do they. I'm seriously going to have to have to teach that guy a lesson when I see him-"

"Except, he's not the one running the show."

"What do you mean?"

"Satoshi is dead. His crazy ex-girlfriend is their new leader. She's got complete control over the whole gang. After she killed him, she murdered her twin sister, (f/n)'s best friend."

Thomas shivered. "Women are scary when their pissed."

"Scary is not even the world to describe that girl. So, you're coming right."

"Of course. How can I refuse a fight alongside the boss. My heart is about to leap right out my chest just thinking about how everything is going to go down!" Thomas bellowed out another laugh.

"We're all going to meet up at the old factory deep behind our school."

"I know the place."

"Good," Rai smirked, "so here's the plan..."

.

.

.

.

'Ugh...My body...and my head...they're killing me. It's really cold too...and I feel so sticky...' 

As you began to come to, your eyes slowly opened back up. You looked around and found a gathering of men standing around you.

Your eyes didn't waste time to widen up.'What the fuck...?'

Drool seeped out the corners of their mouths as they watched you with a hunger. It was as if a whole bunch of lions were prowling near, and waiting to pounce one piece of meat. 

Your eyes followed down to your body and found nothing but nude. "!" You tried to cover your self up quick but you couldn't even do that because all four of your limbs were chained down to the concrete ground. "Stop looking at me, you dirty bastards!" You screamed. "Fuck! Where the hell are my clothes?!"