My Boyfriend Is In A Gang {Filler}

It had been a year already since you and Kuroo started dating. Kuroo would always treat you like the princess you are even till this day, but he would always stay the perverted boy his was, even till this day.

"(f/n)." 'How the fuck did I forget about something so important?' 

You and Kuroo were hanging out with the guys of Bloody Cats in their base. You were trying to paint your nails with a beautiful blue that you found at the convenience store. Sapphire blue, that must have been the color. You were across his lap, lying on your stomach while he talked to the guys and drank from his beer bottle. He had his hand on your ass like it was something casual between you two. Little did you both know, the half of the guys were starring at your boobs and ass. It wasn't their fault. It was summer break and you had on a mini skirt and tank top because of the hot weather. But besides the point, you were just chilling, until Kuroo called your name.

"What is it?" You looked up with a tilted head while sitting up.

"Let's fuck." It became silent as soon as he uttered those words.

"..." Straight out of no where, the most perverted and embarrassing statement had just left your boyfriends mouth. "S-say that again, I couldn't hear you the first time."

"Let's fuck. We've kissed, cuddled, and I've felt you up and stuff, but we've never got to home base."

"Kuroo, I don't think you should have said that, or any of that for that matter, especially in front of the rest of us." Rai sighed, knowing how you were going to react to that.

Your whole body lit up in red. "What the hell is wrong with you!?!" Blushing from head to toe, you slap Kuroo in the head. "You pervert! Pervert! Pervert!" You started tearing up. "You insensitive bastard! Die!"

"Hey! Where are you going?" Kuroo stood up when he saw you grabbing your stuff and walking towards the front door.

"Home! Don't talk to me ever again!" You slammed the door shut, leaving behind a large echo and a vibration to the things on the tables.

"Jeez, what'd I say." Kuroo rubbed the place where you had smacked him.

"Kuroo, (f/n)'s a girl first of all, you can't just say something like that in front of other people just because we're friends." Rai stepped closer to him. "Plus it's possible that she's a virgin." He whispered in his ear.

"Even though she's so damn cute?! Hm~ That could be possible though. She doesn't look like the type to be loose anyway, especially when I met her."

"She'd most likely be saving it for the person she loves." Rai folded his arms.

"Well isn't that something. I get to be the one who takes her first time. I'm gonna do it before summer break is over too!" Kuroo grinned. I gotta go see her!"

"Kuroo, she's pissed at you remember. Besides, you don't even know where she lives."