Yuka's outfit wasn't much better. Hers was also made of some stretchy type material and her back, like Oka's was exposed but only to her waist, tied with the same style single tie, and a tie around her neck kept the neckline in place. The front of the dress was one very large open V-neck which was cut all the way to just above her navel. The dress was the same mid-thigh cut and the front of the V-neck was only held in place by one piece of rhinestone jeweled band which basically held the dress so her assets would not come tumbling out. The edges of the V-neck were aligned with waves of more pink fabric which Kuon thought should have been sewn together to cover the poor girl. When they approached him as he had always been taught, he was polite to both of the girls and he said they looked nice, even though he honestly thought they looked like girls from a cheesy porno magazine, never mind taking them to one of the most prestigious ballets in the world. He thought they would fit right in at the playboy mansion or out clubbing? Oh well he had his Love Me girls to look forward to, well Kyoko anyway, he thought as he waited.

As Jelly had three girls to get ready, they were on time but the last to arrive. Jelly stopped Kyoko at the top of the stairs pretending to have to fix up her hair when really, she had planned this with Kanae and Chiori so Kyoko would enter alone. Kuon watched as Chiori and Kanae came down the stairs both looked stunning Kanae in a blue evening gown of the finest chiffon. It was tight and showed off her gracious curves which Kuon could appreciate. No man alive could deny Kyoko's best friend wasn't a beauty, the dress had a sweetheart neckline with beautiful beading across it which flowed down her body like a vine ending just above her left knee where a split opened up to the floor. The layers of lace and chiffon on the skirts flowing around her beautiful legs with the black kitten heels she wore. She was a tall girl normally she didn't need more height.

Chiori was dressed deep purple, halter-neck chiffon dress, the V-cut to her neck fell low but it was a classy cut, not being too lewd like some other girls he could have mentioned. Just below her chest and above her waist, the dress was decorated with a belt like decoration of gems and beads adding that needed break in the breathtaking material. It fell to the floor in waves, Kuon couldn't see her feet but he guessed she was in heels as she stood not much shorter than Kanae. He made sure he told the girls how simply wonderful they looked and as he kissed Kanae's cheek he managed to whisper.

"Where's Kyoko?" he could feel Kanae smile as she kissed him back in greeting before whispering as she pulled back.

"Patience Kuon." her eyes were sparkling as he looked at her and kissed both her and Chiori's hands. It wasn't until he heard one of the ladies gasp in awe, he turned his attention back to the stairs where Kyoko was now descending. Kuon decided if he died there and then that night he could truly die happy. She was breathtaking

Kyoko looked down at Kuon and her breath caught, his eyes staring so intently at her and so were most of the men supposedly meant to be operating the cameras. She could see her group of friends waiting below all gathered together smiling at her, it had been Itsumi who had gasped first. She wanted all eyes on Kyoko and her reaction got her wish.

Kyoko's blood red dress was an off the shoulder, wrap around, bodice style which was gracefully hanging off the one shoulder. Resting on the strap close to the uncovered shoulder was a small adornment of rhinestone, but it didn't need much. Below the wrapped bodice the dress fell in waves of silk and chiffon flowing above each other, almost looking like air itself was dancing with the light material. She wore silver, strappy high heels giving her legs that seemed to go on for miles and added boost as the dress finished just around her ankles beautifully. It was Hotaru who spoke first.

"Wow she wouldn't look out of place as a dancer, look at her legs! She looks like she could dance the tango or something." Kuon couldn't agree more, she looked stunning as Kyoko reached him to greet him he tried to untie his tongue which seemed to have taken this moment to go as dry as a desert and tied itself in a few seamen's knots he had never encountered before.