The Fans Have Spoken.

Start from the beginning

"Oh well." Makoto muttered from behind Kyoko and Chiori where she had remained.

"Do you know what that could have been about?" Chiori asked, ready to use any material against the woman who had upset Kyoko. Makoto looked at the women who were now looking at her. Not everyone had heard the comment, but those who did turned expectantly.

"All the mail, comments and notes are checked by a team of people who screen it before allowing them to be published for you to read or see. I believe that even though we screen out abusive or harmful material. However, if someone is simply unhappy and putting it down as an opinionated rant we are unable to stop them from being posted. I believe Yuka-san has had her fair share of such words sent her way for some of her discrepancies." Makoto's eyes rested on Oka for a few seconds but she turned back to the women who were watching her with a smile.

"Well ladies we do not have long before we have to be on the coach and leaving for the airport for tonight's performance. You will be able to take your letters and laptops with you if you so choose to read and if you would like to reply to your fans. Please do not forget there are cameras everywhere including on the coaches and the airplane. Other than in the bathrooms and changing rooms, you will each be supplied this evening's outfit by your selective representatives. So there is no need to worry about your wardrobe for this evening. dress comfortably for the trip and you will require an overnight bag." with that Makoto clapped her hands together and and the girls rose from the table to go and get ready.

Kyoko grabbed her sack of mail and her laptop with a small smile on her lips, she was still rather happy about the fact she was going to be able to stay with Kuon a little longer, even if it was only until the next ceremony. She was contented with that, though she also wondered if she would be getting alot of those rants Makoto had mentioned in her mail bag and show page? She could only hope that she got a few nice ones too. Kyoko was just stepping onto the stairs with her roommates when she noticed the woman before her had dropped something. Stooping she picked up the shimmering lip gloss.

"Excuse me, Kazue Seina-san!" she said speeding up her pace so she could catch up with the figures before her. Seina turned and looked at her as Kyoko held out the lip gloss.

"I'm sorry I believe you dropped this." she said a little shyly as the beautiful women both stared down at her from two steps above.

Kyoko waited. She didn't know why but she almost felt like they were trying to figure her out, like they didn't understand Kyoko's actions as she stood there holding out the lip gloss. It only took moments, but to Kyoko it felt like much longer as she stood there, waiting for one of them to move. She was pretty certain the one who had dropped the lip gloss was in fact Seina.

"Thank you." the voice finally came as Kyoko found herself able to look up and breathe once more.

Tama by her feet sat silently, which the twins did not fail to notice. A soft hand removed the lip gloss from Kyoko's hand and she smiled at them sweetly. While turning to rejoin her group of friends Sachi stopped her.

"Mogami-san." she said not loudly, but just enough to gain Kyoko's attention.

"Yes?" Kyoko asked turning back to them.

"You can tell us apart?" the question was asked in such a way that Kyoko thought the twins were surprised that she had been able to do so, true they were dressed identically, but to Kyoko there was still such differences she was surprised that others would have difficulty in this?

"I hope you don't think I'm being rude, but yes you may appear the same but you are two very different individuals." she smiled at them and after a moment or two of silent communications with their eyes, the twins turned to her and smiled back.