The date and roses.

Start from the beginning

"I did. Thank you Honoka-san I hope you also slept pleasantly." she nodded and smiled. Kanae caught on to her little scheme and she too approached Kuon, dragging Hotaru along with her.

"Good morning, Kuon-sama." she gave a slight bow as was customary with Hotaru mimicking her words and actions as Kuon bowed to both of the women and smiled at them.

"Good morning Kanae-san, Hotaru-san." if Honoka had been a cat she would have been purring with delight at that moment at the look on Chiyoko's face. She would have been standing erect, her fur on end. A noise on the staircase they were standing before caught their attention. All eyes moved up to see the figure approaching and Kuon's heart did multiple somersaults. If Kuon had thought Kyoko looked beautiful earlier, now she looked totally mesmerising.

Kyoko slowly walked down the stairs. The two-piece top she wore had the inner black cotton top and a plain and simple black halter-neck top whilst the outer layer was a soft lacy piece that she wore off-shoulder. It showed her pearly skin in ways that made Kuon want to beg to see more yet still remained modest at the same time. Her jeans were the ripped and ragged style yet still clinging to her curves in all the right places. Faded blue chunky bangles adorned her wrist while the Queen of Rosa gave her neck a delicate grace and her hair was slightly curled with soft yet smoky makeup as well as a pair of medium sized star earrings. As she reached the bottom of the stairs to the stunned Kuon he noticed she seemed a little taller than usual. Looking down, he saw she wore a set of open-toed, thick cream wedges.

No girl had or could ever affect Kuon like this girl did. Just from walking down the stairs in those clothes he was fighting himself not to pick her up and race back upstairs with her to his own private room and tell all the other girls and crews to piss off before locking them away together and ravishing her body over and over again. The first rose ceremony hadn't even taken place but he had already chosen his wife to be. The only thing holding him back right now was the fact that he thought this would scare Kyoko away forever. God, she looked so sexy.

"Sorry I'm late." she said in her soft melodic voice that made Kuon's trousers seem tighter. For her part, Kyoko was trying not to stare at Kuon. Wow! He looked really good! Not that he didn't always but for some reason today he looked extra amazing Kyoko decide. The thin grey jumper he wore clung to his body like a second skin, showing off every line of his sculpted chest, his dark blue jeans held up by a thick black canvas belt, were fitted but not restricting. He wore a chunky style watch on one wrist, and a pair of comfortable looking black loafers, then Kyoko couldn't help but smile as she noticed what he was wearing around his neck. It was a necklace she herself had bought him. She had seen him looking at it one day when they were playing the Heel siblings. The black claw-like spike wrapped and held in what appeared to be a titanium griffin suited him perfectly and it completed the outfit wonderfully. He noticed her eyes on her gift and he smiled. If only she knew that he wore it pretty much all of the time now. Even when he was unable to wear it at work, it would be the first thing he put on when returning home.

"Not to worry, Kyoko-san." Kuon said smiling at her. He could hardly choke out the words, his mouth felt dry and his tongue swollen. He needed to turn away from her, he knew this but still it was almost too much for him to turn to the other girls. Clapping his hands and rubbing them together, something that was so un-Kuon like was all he allowed himself.

"Are we ready to go then?" He asked smiling as three of the girls smiled with knowing looks on their faces as they accepted Kuon's words. Kyoko waited a moment for Chiyoko to take Kuon by the arm, chattering away to him before falling into step beside the other three girls.

"You should have done that Kyoko." Honoka said speaking softly so Kuon would not overhear.

"Done what?" Kyoko asked confused and Kanae and Hotaru smiled knowing exactly what Honoka was referring to.