"Kyo.." he never got to complete his words though as she started again

"Or there was the time with Ruriko-san, you know the time I wasn't good enough, or maybe the time i was your manager for three days and you deducted points after you gave me a 100 point stamp by accident." she was on a roll. Suddenly all the things Kuon had done to upset here were rolling back into her mind and she didn't like it one bit. It was just the little things, like not telling her about the acting test during Dark Moon, the way he had been angry at her for being stalked by a crazed lunatic that had really truly and honestly scared her so badly she had wanted to curl up and die. Her head hurt, a dull throbbing ache and all she could see was the bad times. The way she had gone home and cried when he had told her, that her reasons for joining LME were wrong and unjust.

IT was Honoka who finally stopped her cavalcade of self hurt. A soft hand on her cheek and her bright eyes looking at Kyoko's eyes deeply as again she took the younger woman's temperature with her hand. She still felt a little warm, but with the torrent of emotions she was going through at this time she wasn't surprised.

"Kyoko, I think right now your concussion is talking. I think it's time you get some sleep and try and clear your head, OK?" Kyoko nodded and Honoka passed her a glass of water and the tablets she had been given to control the headaches. As soon as they knew she was comfortable again they all left, Kanae and Chiori saying they would check on her, while Honoka grabbed Kuon's arm and dragged him out into the gardens for a chat.

"That didn't sound very good in there. What does she mean you kicked her out of LME and since when did Tsuruga Ren hate anyone?" Kuon took a deep breath.

"I'll admit that at the start I did dislike her. I hated her motivation and her reasons for acting. The fact she wanted to work in the same industry I did just to get back at someone angered me so badly. Though I thought we had put all of this behind us? Why after so long did she bring everything up? Every single thing I have ever done wrong by her. God, I hate myself right now." Kuon muttered the last part more to himself as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Honoka smiled.

"Don't worry she just wasn't feeling well. You could tell she had quite a headache back there and her pupils were moving erratically. The emotional tension, anxiety and tiredness are all just signs that she needs more rest. When you feel bad your mind just seems to focus on the bad things. I'm sure there were lots of good times, too." they walked in silence for a while just enjoying the day.

"Honoka, do you really have to leave?" Kuon asked after a while, she looked at him and smiled.

"Why Kuon, don't tell me you're falling for me again." she said with a wink as Kuon smiled. How could he explain his reason for wanting her to stay?

"Just keeping people around that will accept you like Kyoko isn't fair Kuon. No matter how you came to be the bachelor you are definitely that. So you need to give all the women a fair chance. I know you cannot back out of this now and I also understand your feelings for Kyoko are strong, but I would not like to sit and wait around for you to get to six weeks and then sit there and watch you ride off into the sunset when I could be out there finding my own Prince Charming." Kuon nodded. He knew he was being selfish but so far out of all the women he had really spoken to they just weren't... well they weren't Kyoko.

"I'm worried what some of these people may be capable of." Honoka nodded. She had also thought about this, like today with the beach race if they hadn't started off away from the main pack would they too have been dragged down like the others with pure jealousy? But then she remembered the flip flop incident the day before with Oka.

"I don't think you need to worry too much Kuon. I don't think Kanae and Chiori will allow any mishaps with Kyoko. They're a pretty tight team, what with sharing the pink curse and all." she had smiled when they had told her about their shared misfortune. After Kanae had told her the reasons, maybe Kyoko's fear of a certain man was justified, but she was happy she had at least begun admitting feelings for him now even if it had taken two years to get there.