Noooooooo!

They were on the plane and Makayla saw an old ex friend. She jumped and spilted her drink. She was acting very nervous. Tyler was looking at her all weird. He's never seen her this nervous..!? What is going on.
*Makaylas POV*
Omg, ok so I was drinking my water and I saw Weston Koury... (DUHN DUHN DUHN) He was my worst enemy. I bullied him in elementary. I feel so bad. He still won't talk to me, bc I used to like him all 6th grade. He would turn me down, I felt so worthless. Then I met Tyler<3. I now feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I love Tyler. I met Tyler after Weston changed schools. And then on social media Weston saw that I was happy and he couldn't except that. So he made up rumors about me on social media and I got a lot of hate during the summer. Then it started dieing down before school started. We didn't talk or ANYTHING after that. Now we're just seeing eachother. I really need to apologize. After the plane flight.
*Weston's POV*
So I see my old bully, Makayla Nicole. We made eye contact and she jumped, she spilted her water all over her. I laugh. That is what she gets.. I hate her so much.

~ Flashback ~

First grade: (Makayla) Oh my gosh Weston. Your so ugly. Look at your teeth. There so crooked and yellow. You look like my dog. Weston: What? What did I do to you? Your so mean. You are not my fri- ××Makayla pushes him down infront of his crush, and her and Makayla laugh××

~ End Of Flashback. ~

Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about it the rest she did to me in the grades above, but, I will get revenge on her. And she will suffer like I did. I have a girlfriend and her name is Kelly Holli. She is trying to get revenge on Tyler Brown, Makayla's boyfriend, bc he broke her heart when they dated. She texted him so she could meet up with him and kidnap him. She went to his house and his mother said he was across the street at his girlfriends house. Tylers girlfriend, makayla, answered the door and denys everything. Which she already knew Tyler's girlfriend was lying. So we followed them to the airport and I bought a ticket for myself, bc they were runing from Kelly. They didn't know about me and Kelly dating. So they had no idea I would be here. I will get revenge on Makayla even if it's the last thing I do. I will have her suffer. I will show her what I felt like. Noone was going to stop me..

.°-°-.Skip plane flight.-°-°.

-Authors POV-
So Makayla walks up to Weston and trys to apologize. Weston asks her if she can talk in private for alittle. (Like a few hours..) Tyler says it's alright bc he needs to do some caughting up to do with his grandmother anyways.. Makayla and Tyler hug goodbye, and Tyler whispers to Makayla," I love you!" Makayla says I love you back and then blushes, she smiles. Weston and Makayla start walking to a Uber. He takes Makayla and Weston to a hotel parking lot to get Weston's car. They start to drive and Weston asks for Makaylas phone and she hands it to him. He rolled down his window and threw it out. She says," What the fuck Weston!? Whats wrong with you!? Take me back I'm getting out.!" Weston laughs and says," I don't think your going anywhere..-Locks Doors-." "Weston?! Where are you taking me? What are you doing???!" She questions. "Oh just a little surprise for my good ol' 'friend'!;)" Weston chuckels.
-Skips car ride-
"Well, well, well. Here we are once again. Face to face. Ohhhhhhhhhh. You shouldn't have bullied me, lied to me, played with me or you shouldn't have embarrassed me. Now you have to pay for what you did to me. Feel how I felt... Makayla . You ruined my life. I will never forgive or forget what you did to me. You said sorry but... sorry isn't good enough this time hunny." ××Socks her in the face×× (She got knocked the fucgggk out) She wakes up clueless. She finds her self tied up to a pole in the middle of nowhere..(that she can see bc its blurry)
"Weston, whats going on!?" She says in a crispy voice. Weston replies with," Shut up bitch. I own you now! Noone can find you. Oh yea, and that little boyfriend of yours, yea. Hes getting tooken care of right. After. You. So don't worry. You won't be alone sweetie;)" "Weston. I'm sorry for what I did just please!! Let me go. I won-" *SLAP* "SHUT UP HOE! I FUCKING TOLD YOU. Sorry doesn't cut it. IT DOESN'T TAKE BACK WHAT I FELT." "Weston, what did you feel!?" "Oh, you wanna know? *Kicks stomach* I felt like dieing! *Kicks ribs* I felt like everyone hated me! *Punches face* I felt pain. *Knees the side of her face* "Weston, I didn't know how you felt. I just wanted to be cool. And I liked you. I had no idea you felt this way! Just please stop! I'm hurting!" She says grunting. "Why should I stop Makayla!? You never stopped when I told you too. And I don't give two fucks if you liked me or not! You still hurt me! Inside and out! In my mind, you weren't cool to me. You were a bully. I was scared to go to school because of you! Is that ok!? Is it ok for a 7 year old boy to be scared of a GIRL!? Imagine how much more hate I got for being scared of a girl. I had noooooooooo friends Makayla! None. I had a hard time at home besides that fact at school. I hated my parents and they hated me! I was all alone. Noone to talk to. How can I THANK you for ruining my life? {Note the Sarcasm} Oh, I know. Beat you just like you did me. So now you know how I felt hoe! So here's for the names you called me.*Knees Makaylas eye* Here's for all the hard times you gave me *Kicks Makaylas ribs {again}* and last but not least HERES FOR RUINING MY LIFE, JUST LIKE IM GOING TO RUIN YOURS. *Beats Makayla half to death* -She Cry's- "Goodbye bitch. Have a nice life. On your own. Just like I was. I hope you rot in hell SKANK!.." *He leaves* ...

Makayla trys to get off the pole to escape. But she was to weak. She remembers she has a razor in her pocket bc they were in a hurry to leave home. So she put it in her pocket. She trys to bend down and grab it with her teeth but once she bent down, she came loose of the rope.. She stands up and trys to remember what direction Weston left but she was weak and she fell. She looked down and saw something shiny, it was Weston's phone!!! She hurried and dialed 9-1-1. She tried talking but all that came out was air. She swallowed her spit and tried again," Weston, Weston Koury beat me half to death in the middle of nowhere and now I have no way to get home. I'm hurt really bad. I think he broke my ribs.. I'm all bloody. I'm really scared bc he said that he's going after my boyfriend next. I really need you guys to help me ! Please!?" "Ma'am you need to calm down! What's your name?" The operator says. "Makayla Nicole" Makayla says. She replies saying," Ok Makayla, can you see what's around you?" "It's really blurry but I see a bridge like a yard and a few feet away. I see a light pole. A couple of trees. A playgro- wait, I-I I think this is the old park off of Cage Rd."
*Makaylas POV*
But why would he bring me here? Oh, my, gosh. This was our old elementary school! It burnt down in the summer of 5th grade going into 6th grade. I quickly tell the operator that it was the old elementary school that burnt down . I was getting dizzy. I started to see white spots. The next minute I hear sirens and people talking to me. But I couldn't respond. I get up but they weren't looking at me. I realize that that - I was dead. I saw my body on the floor still. I see a really bright light above me. I look up and I see a staircase. I start to walk up these white, perfect stairs. I now start to have flash backs to the ones I love. *Starts crying*.

I finally reach the top of the staircase. I see a beautiful man in a white dress-type thing. He starts talking to me but I can't hear him yet. I get closer and I realize hes talking about Tyler. He's not hurt and he won't let him get hurt. Then he says that my dead body reaches the hospital, they try all they can to save me, but I was gone. It was too late. The hospital gets ahold of my boyfriend, my mom, and Tyler's mom. They tell them the bad news about me.. The man says that Tyler doesn't take it so well and he runs to the room I'm in. He lays in the bed with me for awhile... He slowly cried himself to sleep.
*A few hours later*
The man explains to me that Tyler's mom went into the room that my dead body was in to tell Tyler that it was time to go. But unfortunately, Tyler didn't wake up. Tyler passed away from a broken heart.

I see Tyler. In front of me. Face to face. He tells me he loves me and he'll always be with me. I hug him. We died together. I now know where I was. I was in heaven with Tyler. I found out the man I am talking to is God. Me, Tyler, and God were out side the heavenly gate. The gate that now says you are gone. Forever. No going back. They open. I walk in with the love of my life. And my Savior!

I will miss my mom, and Tyler's mom. But now. There's no going back ! It's too late. Good bye world.