A UPDATE (that's makayla^)

Makaylas POV

"Your going to hate me when I say this but- I started cutting."
Tyler gasped!
"No, why!? TELL MEEEE!! WHHYYYY!?!!!!! ILL CHANGE MY ACTIONS JUST PLEASE STOP!" Tyler screamed. I said, " CHILL, it was only one time, but can I ask you a question?"
"Anything baby" Tyler said confused.
"What would you do if your in love with two girls and you can't choose out of both of them?"
Tyler said," Well, about that.... I am in love with two girls and I can't choose out of them."
I said," Maybe this will change your mind?"
Makayla smashed her lips into his. Then she got on top of him while taking her shirt off, he had very big eyes looking at her boobs. Then he gave a small smerk. They made out some more. He took off his shirt and then took off her shorts. He got up and took off his pants. He pulled her hair and squeezed her butt. He reached up to her bra clutch and un hooked it. He reached into her panties whispered into her ear, " I love you babygirl." Then Tyler's mom knocked on the door.
Tyler said," Hold on mom, I'm getting dressed." Tyler's mom said," With Makayla in there?"
He said," No, yes, but she's looking away!"
She said, " No! You better not be changing with her in there ! HURRY UP. "

*10 minutes later*

"I gotta go home Tyler, see you later"
She hugged him and whispered, " I love you Ty!"

*Next day*

Tyler and Makayla were walking to the store and they ran into JENNIFER!? She smiled at Makayla and looked at Tyler.
Jennifer kissed Tyler and said," I missed you! So when are we going to do that again?"
Makayla looked at him like she seen a ghost.
Then looked at Jennifer and said, " I hope you guys have fun , i'll catch you guys later."
Tyler said, " Shes lying! I swear Makayla! I wouldn't lie to you. I never EVERRRR touched her in a sexual way. I promise!" Makayla looked at him like he just killed someone, she was disgusted.

*Three hours later*

She felt small , she hated herself. She was laying in bed, crying. She heard sirens and then she looked out side. Her mom came running up stairs, she said Tyler got hit by a car! Makayla started to feel dizzy, she burst into tears. She started shaking, breathing hard, and scared. Memories of them flashed back into her mind. She cried and cried. She couldn't believe it, the love of her life is hurt.