Hospital

*Tyler's POV*

*A couple hours later*
I remember Jennifer made a lie up and Makayla believed her. She stormed off and I was going after her. But then, all I heard was tires screeching and everything went pitch black! I didn't know what was going on. Now I'm just waking up. I wonder what happened after everything went black? I need Makayla, she will make me feel better. I also need some sleep, goodnight.

*Makayla POV*
~ONE DAY LATER~

Omg, I remember everything, it's hitting me again. I wonder how he is feeling. I need him. Im sorry for not believeing him. But I don't even know if he is telling the truth. If that little bitch, skank, RATCHET ass girl is lying. OHHHHH, she has something coming from me. He is my man, not hers. She can back up off him. ONE SMART REMARK FROM THAT RAT, IMMA ROAST THE HELL OUT OF HER. I SWEAR!!!!!!! Ohhh, okkkii. I need to calm down. This is about Tyler now. I need to go see him.

~A FEW MOMENTS LATER~

*Rings doorbell*
Hi, it's makayla. Are you guys going to see Tyler anytime soon? I really need to see him! Right before he got hit, we got in a huge argument.. I feel really bad. I need to see him as soon as possible so when you guys go, is it alright if I tag along?!
Tylers mom: Yea, actually we were just going to see him in like 5 minutes. Im glad you came to talk to us before we left. He's been asking about you. I will come get you when were leaving. Bye sweetie.
Me: Ok, thank you! Bye!

*10 minutes later*
Tylers mom: Hey sweetie, its time to go see Tyler! He's going to be so happy! Lets go! Are you hungry? We will stop by Chipotle if you'd like?
Me: Yea, that would be great thank you!
~At the hospital ~
Hey Tyler, how are you feeling? Im so sorry what happened today. I was just upset. If I see her today, she is going to get ROASTED. So just be aware that she might not be there when you get home from the hospital. Sorry, its for your own good and mine. But yea, I loveee you so much. You need to know that. You are my life, my other half, my everything. I miss you. I don't want to loose you. So please forgive me. I will do annyything to make it right again.
Tyler: Omg, I have been waiting & waiting for you to come. I love you so much. I will NEVER let you go. I promise! And good, I have been waiting for you to scare her off. I do NOT like her. I miss you too. You are my everything too babygirl. Take a video of you roasting her. PLS! You don't have to do anything to make it right, nothing changed. I've been loving you the same way. I will be coming home in 2 days or so. I will see you then. I will explain everything later! I love you babygirl!;)

~Walking out of the hospital door~

Makayla saw Jennifer! She runs up to her and said," YOU LITTLE F**KING WHORE, YOU NEED TO KEEP YOU DISGUSTING ATTITUDE AND YOUR DISGUSTING FACE OUT OF MINE & TYLER'S LIVES. YOUR A STUPID ASS LYING RAT. YOU NEED TO GTFO OF THIS HOSPITAL NOW BEFORE THINGS GET UGLY. - I MEAN UGLIER THAN YOU AT LEAST.. SO IM GOING TO COUNT TO 3 AND YOULL BE OUT OF MY SIGHT, AND IF YOUR NOT ILL MAKE YOU LEAVE LITTLE SLUT. 1.....2.... THATS RIGHT. RUN BITCH... °°ughhh, everybody is staring at me, I'm embarrassed°°
Two hands wrap around me. It feels familiar. Oh, ITS TYLLLLERR!!!!<<33 .. Im soo sorry you had to see that. I didn't want to do it in here. But it just came out. Im embarrassed. Imma just leave. Tell your mom I'll walk home. And that I'm sorry. If she wants, I'll leave you guys alone forever.
Tyler: That would be actually nice-..--

--Im so sorry for the cliff hanger, and this was a really longer chapter to me. I will be updating ALOT more. Just tell me and I will;) I don't like this one so tell me how you feel about this one? Thank you for all the support! Bye--Shay;)