New Girl

Tyler's POV

     "Get up, your going to be late to school!" Mom yelled from down stairs.
    "IM UP," I yell back.
      I wore some black Nike joggers with a plain white shirt and white Nike's (shoes).

I walked down stairs to see Makayla down there. She looked gorgeous.
Mom spat, "She might have to live with us soon, but we don't have enough rooms so she might be staying with you in your room."
I nodded to her & Makayla and I walked out to go to school.

A family was moving in a cross the street next to Makayla's house. There was a girl my age and she was as beautiful as Makayla. I got butterflies in my stomach. Makayla noticed I was looking over there, so she grabbed my hand. I felt a feeling in my body that I've never felt before. I looked at her with a surprised look, she looked at me with a surprised look. I walked faster and she stopped me and told me to calm down. She let go of my hand and she hugged me. I got an even worst feeling in my body, it felt really strong. Right then she smashed her lips into mine. I wrapped my hands around her waist. Her hands were around my neck. We were still kissing. Then we stopped and checked the time. We were almost late to school. We ran the rest of the way to school. We raced bc she thought she was faster than me, she almost was but I still beat her. When we got to school it was very awkward. People looked at us like we were dating. We aren't, but we were breathing heavy asf.

Makayla's POV

This morning was weird and awesome. I think I love Tyler. The good news is that I might have to stay with Tyler, in his room! Well there's a new girl and I think Tyler thinks she's pretty (new girl in picture above). Oh hell no ✋ hes mine. We were in 4th period and a new girl walked in and it was that girl that he was staring at this morning. She smiled at Tyler. I looked at him and he was smiling at her, I got mad. The teacher introduced her to the class and her name was Jennifer Trues. She had to sit next to me. She introduced her self to me. I ignored her.

*Lunch time* (Makayla's POV still)

I asked Tyler if he wants to hang out with me at lunch. He said yes😍 We sat down and talked. I asked him what we would do if we were alone. He smiled and said " I would kiss your beautiful face." I blushed. He grabbed my hand. I felt it again. Oh-no. Wanted to kiss him so bad. " I lo-" I got interrupted but Jennifer. I said " Uuh. Hi?" Tyler had dreamy eyes looking at her. I got up and walked away. Tyler didn't even come after me. He was talking to her the rest of the day. He tried talking to me but I avoided him.

*End of the school day*

It was end of school. He didn't walk home with me he walked home with Jennifer. I looked at him with the dirtiest look I could give. It made my heart broken.

*End of the day*

I looked out my window and saw Jennifer and Tyler hanging out in front of Tyler's house. I just came out of the shower and I was ready for bed. Goodnight life.