Crushing??

Tyler's POV

      So lately me and Jennifer have been hanging out. I like her a lot. Makayla has been so mad at me lately, I don't even know why. All I have been doing is hanging out with Jen- oh shit. I think I know why, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH JENNIFER. I need to start hanging with Makayla.

I'm going to her house right now.

When I started walking out the door to go to Makayla's house, Jennifer was walking up my door step. She asked if I could go to the ice cream shop with her. She looked so pretty, I couldn't turn her down. So I said yes. I got so distracted in Jennifer's beauty, I forgot about Makayla. Goddamn it, I did it again. I don't think I'll even hang out with Makayla with Jennifer around.

Makayla's POV

     I saw Tyler walking out of his house looking into my window. I thought today was going to be the day that Tyler and I will hang out but I was wrong. Jennifer was walking up when he was walking out. I got so sad I wanted to scream but I didn't because I realized that I shouldn't be sad over a guy. He likes who he likes.
   So I walked out side to get some fresh air. Anthony walked up and gave me a hug. I started crying on his shoulder. I told him I liked him and Tyler. I wanted to kiss Anthony, so I did. I smashed my lips into his. I wanted to be his girlfriend but I don't really think Anthony wants to be my boyfriend. I was so confused when we we're kissing. So I stopped and looked at him. He gave me a look like "that was amazing," so I asked him if he liked me. Obviously he said yes. I gave him a look like "you should ask me out," He didn't. I needed him. I was feeling wrong, I felt like I wasn't wanted in the world, I told him I had to go inside. I felt like I was about to cry. I think he saw it in my face because he grabbed my hand and pushed me into his chest. He said to me," What's wrong ? You can tell me anything, " I told him everything that was on my mind. He whispered, " You're wanted, don't ever think that, " I blushed. I wiped my tears away. Then he asked me," Hey, will you be mine?" I screamed," YES, I WILL!! I thought you'd never ask!" I was so happy then. I asked him if he wanted to watch Netflix with me. He called his mom and she said yes. We were laying in bed and he looked at me for a minute, I asked him what he was looking at and he said," My beautiful princess." Right then he kissed me so hard, got kinda tingly. I grabbed his hair and pulled it hella hard. He moaned, It was soooo hawwt. I literally melted right there. He grabbed my boob. He slid that hand down to my butt. I stopped for a minute and smiled at him. I took his shirt off, and OMG, he had that perfect V line. I put my hand onto his chest and started kissing him again. I got on top of him. He took his shoes and his socks off while I checked if anybody was home. Nobody was home. He started to slide his hands into my shirt up into my bra. He unclutched my bra and took off my shirt. I got scared because I never done this before. Right before he took off my shirt I stopped him and told him that I was scared. He said, " Me too, to be honest I don't know what I'm doing." I looked at him and laughed. He smiled I pecked him on his lips and got off of him. I told him to help me clutch my bra back together. My shirt was off and he clutched it back together. Before I could put my shirt back on, he put his hands around my waist (from behind). I looked out my window and saw Tyler looking into my window giving the most disgusted look ever. Oh shit, I forgot to close my window and blinds (also certains) I felt so bad I ran down stairs, ran out side and I screamed across the street, " Tyler, its not what it looks like I swear!" He yelled back, " Yea I know, but it kinda looks like you almost had sex." He stormed inside of his house. I looked into my window and Anthony was looking out at me. I started crying. Seconds later I feel two arms wrap around me. It was Anthony. We went inside and we layed down.  I slowly drifted to sleep. Last thing I heard was, " Goodnight beautiful."