"What happened?"

"My friends are ass holes that's what" he snaps angrily

"Don't take that tone with me-"

"Your not mom, so stop acting like it. I am so sick and tired of everyone acting like everything is okay when it's not! She's gone and she's never coming back! We can't just sit around and try to replace her!" He shouts and tears threaten to fall down my face but I won't let them.

"Luke, nobody is trying to replace mom. We are just trying to get by. And your right, everything is not okay and it never will be... But we have to try. And I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you but we are doing the best we can! Dad and Mason are at work all the time! And I am trying, just trying to put a smile on everyone's face just once! I have been trying but it's never good enough! So don't tell me that your sick and tired of everything being hard because your still a kid! You don't have a whole family to take care of" I snap. I have wanted to get that off my chest for years. He remains silent and I just hug him.

"I'm sorry, just tell me what happened" I say calmly while taking a deep breath.

"I started fighting with my friend and he said some things about mom and Lacy and I just got so mad I said a lot of things and then he punched me and I puked up my breakfast. I'm sorry I snapped Ivy, I'm just angry" I hug him again

"I'm sorry too"

"What about school?" He asks me and I smile

"You're more important than school. Now let's get you home and maybe I can beat you at NBA 2k16" I say to him and to say that he smiled would be an understatement. He ran to the house down the block and I chased him.
-----
"Ivy you have a visitor!" Luke calls and thinking it was Liam, I ran downstairs. Boy was I wrong, it was the one and only Blake Hunter.

"Go upstairs and play, I'll be there in a few minutes" Luke does exactly what I say and runs back upstairs. "What do you want Blake?" I say sarcastically, not even bothering to let him in.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, you weren't in any of our classes and Liam said that you-"

"I'm fine Blake. No need to worry, if that's the reason that you came then you could leave now" I say agrivately but he shakes his head.

"I also came to apologize. I snapped at you last night when I shouldn't have, I was just angry at my dad for keeping all of those secrets. Can we still go and visit my great grandmother?" He asks innocently while handing me a flower and I smile. Alright, I'm watching you Hunter.

"Luke come downstairs please, we are going somewhere!" Within a matter of minutes, Luke runs downstairs and smiles when he sees Blake

"Sup little man!" Blake opens his arms

"Sup Blake" They exchange their secret handshake which I like to call a bro hug and I chuckle. I close the door and lock it behind me before getting into the car and when I do, I get into the passenger seat and turn on the radio. What? I hate cars, music is my escape.

I call Avery to make sure that she is still okay with going. "Hello?"

"Hey Avery, it's Ivy, is it still okay if we come?"

"I am so sorry, my good friends from London showed up unexpected and I am afraid that I am unable to go, you know where she lives right? Would you mind taking Blake" I smile

"No not at all, have fun" I say with all sincerity. "Alright looks like it's just the three of us going to see Grams" to say that Blake's eyes popped out would be an understatement

"What? You mean we have to go alone?" He says in a panicky matter and I chuckle

"Don't worry, go straight two blocks make a right and we are there" Without another word he does exactly what I said and within a matter of minutes we are there. We get out of the car and just stare at the house. I still can't believe that she lives here.

"I don't think I can do this" I chuckle

"Sure you can. You can, your cute when your scared" this causes him to smirk and causes me to immediately wanna take that back.

"Did you just say I was cute?"

"If I say yes then would you come inside?" He nods. "Then yes. Now quit stalling and let's go" I grab his hand and make Luke ring the doorbell so Blake can't get away.

"Oh Ivy it's been so long!" Grams exclaims while pulling me into a big hug. "Hi Lucas, come in" I look at Luke and see that he's behind me, I don't know why but he's always been afraid of Grams.

"Sit down, would you like anything to drink?" We decline and she sits. "So Ivy is this you're boyfriend?" Grams teases and Blake and I laugh, well more just me, Blake is blushing.

"No, actually I brought him here because he is Tyler's son. Grams this is Blake, you're great grandson" her jaw drops open but she immediately pulls. Blake into a hug.

"I didn't even know Tyler had a son-"
Blake's POV
"A lot of people didn't know actually, I didn't know you or aunt Avery existed until Ivy introduced me otherwise I would have come before" she rolls her eyes

"Typical Tyler"

"Why does your family have so much beef against my father if you don't mind my asking?"

"Well, I probably shouldn't be telling you this but a long time ago when your father and Avery were 16 or was it 18? I really don't remember, anyways they got into a fight and Ty slapped her. Then at Christmas, he accidentally pushed her down the stairs and your grandmother sent him back to London. But her death was the final straw for Avery, Avery blamed you're father for their mothers death because he was there when she committed suicide and didn't do anything to stop it. Two years later he came to the wedding and then he got married to your mother and he hasn't talked to any of us since" Grams says cold heartedly.

I don't blame her for being angry. I am angry to because my whole life has been a lie, I knew my father was a monster, just not like this...
*********************************
OOOOH cliffhanger, we'll sort of. What did you think of that moment between Ivy and Blake. What should their ship name be? Comment below, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Jen