Baz

I walk outside to see Snow flailing in the moat. It only occurred to me now, that I've never actually seen him swim. I start to walk over to him. "Hey Snow, what on earth are you do-" I call as I see him begin to sink. 

I run over to him as fast as I can. Not caring about my shoes, suit, or what he might think of his enemy saving him. 

I quickly dive into the moat, not even thinking about the merewolves, and desperately search for Simon Snow. I find him and bring him up to the surface him and myself gasping for air. I pull us both up to the ground. And see Snow smiling.  Why on earth would Snow be smiling when he almost died.

"Why are you smiling?" I stupidly ask, not wanting to hear the answer.

"Y-you saved me." He then turns into a fit of giggles.

Not understanding, I stand to help him up. But right now he's shivering and his lips are turning a slight shade of blue.

Snow stands up and starts to walk. But some how I end up caring him the rest of the way. We're both too cold to really care at all. When we arrive to our room Snow states the obvious.

"I-i'm c-cold an-nd w-wet."

"Yes, Simon, I am too."

"Y-you c-called m-me S-simon."

"I did not, now get changed out of your wet clothes."

"Y-you d-did t-too." Snow responded stubbornly.

We both change into dry clothes and Snow climbs into his bed, even though it's only six o' clock and again states the obvious.

"Baz,"

"Yes, Snow"

"I like it when you call me Simon. And I'm still cold."

"I never called you Simon, and I can't make you any warmer."

He sits up and pats the bed next to him. I cautiously sit and try not too blush which is almost impossible when you're sitting next to Simon Snow. He looks up at my face and lays his head on my shoulder.

I know this was a long chapter but it was hard to end. I'll try to do nightly updates but I can't make any promises :P. Let me know what you guys think.