Chapter 6

After Emma, Regina and Snow finished up at the bridal store Emma dropped them both off at their houses. She then headed across town to her own home. When she got there the lights were on so she figured Killian was inside. She parked the car in the driveway and headed for the door. Emma walked in to find Killian asleep on the couch. She didn't want to wake his so she quietly tiptoed upstairs and changed into a comfy pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She threw her hair up in a messy bun as she walked back down the stairs. What to do? Emma asked herself. She decided to watch tv, but she kept the volume low so she wouldn't wake her sleeping pirate.

To no avail Killian woke up. He groaned as he rolled over, trying to figure out what had woken him. "Emma?" Killian sighed. "What are you doing?"

"Watching tv," Emma responded.

"You know you can come lay on the couch with me." Killian smirked.

Emma smiled and got up from the chair. Killian scooted to the back of the couch so Emma could lay in front of him. He casually draped an arm over her waist as she got settles in. A few minutes passes and Killian was asleep, again. He was snoring lightly, but Emma didn't mind. She told herself that she wasn't going to fall asleep because she needed to make dinner soon, but she was too cozy. Emma soon followed Killian into a deep sleep.

Killian woke up around midnight and looked around. He was confused why he and Emma were sleeping on the couch, then he remembered what happened earlier that evening. He slowly sat up making sure he didn't wake Emma up. Once he was off the couch he picked her up bridal style and carried her up to their room. He softly laid her down on their bed and slowly tucked her in. Before he moved to his side of the bed he planted a small kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight my swan." Killian whispered. He quietly climbed into bed next to her and he quickly fell back asleep.