Chapter 1

Emma was walking down the street when Killian, David, Snow, Zelena and Dr. Jekyll pulled up in Gold's car. Everyone piled out and Emma immediately gave Killian a big hug. As the others headed into Granny's Emma and Killian walked down the street holding hands. "Killian?" Emma said quietly.

"What is it love, you don't still feel guilty about my return? Do you?" Killian asked.

"No, just after everything we've been through; darkness, Hades, being separated by realms," Emma said taking a deep breath."I just wanted to say something. You know, when we're not in the middle of a big battle or one of us is facing death." Emma then turned to face Killian. "When things are just, normal."

"What's that Swan?" Killian asked kind of confused.

Emma paused taking another deep breath. "I love you."

Killian smirked as he leaned in. He wrapped his arms just under her waist and they began to kiss. He picked her up and she deepened the kiss. He understood how momentous this was for her, so he made the kiss sweet and full of passion. She slowly started running a hand through his hair and along the side of his face. They eventually released each other's lips as Killian set her down. "I love you too, but you know what would make me love you even more?"

"What?" Emma asked.

"Being able to call you Mrs. Jones." Killian smirked as he dropped a knee and pulled out a ring box from his pocket. "Emma Swan, will you make me the happiest pirate to ever sail the seven seas? Will you marry me love?"

"Oh my gosh!" Emma said breathless. She know Killian loved her and she knew that she wanted to be with him, but she was completely blown away. "Yes, Killian of course." She replied as she pulled him into a tight hug.

Once she let go he gently slide the ring onto her finger. She then quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into another kiss. He pressed her body against the wooden overhang at Granny's as their lips melted together. At this point in time they felt like nothing mattered or even existed around them. It felt so good and so right. They slowly broke the kiss and began to look into each other's eyes. Killian realized that Emma was tearing up. "Emma, love, are you alright?"

"Oh Killian, yes. I am just so happy," Emma replied wiping away the tears. "I can't wait to be married."

"Good because I can't wait to wake up every morning next to you." Killian smirked as he pulled her in tighter. "Shall we go tell the others the happy news?" Killian said as he cocked his head towards the door of the diner.

"Sure," Emma replied as she entwined their fingers. "I'd like to see what David has to say on this topic."

"Who said I hadn't already asked you father for your hand in marriage?" Killian smirked. "I may be a pirate love, but I'm also a gentleman."

"Oh, Killian." Emma replied as she squeezed his hand tightly.

As they walked in they realized everything was just perfect. All the people were having fun, eating food, drinking and enjoying each other's company. The gang was in the corner, like usual, probably talking about the most recent adventure they had just endured. As Emma and Killian approached, David grew a smile across his face. "Mom? Dad? Killian and I have something we would like to tell you!" Emma announced. "We're engaged!"

Snow immediately jumped up from her seat and hugged them both. "Congratulations! I can't wait to start planning. A big, fancy wedding for my little princess."

"Woah! Mom, we just got engaged, and I don't even know if I want a big wedding."

"But you're -" Snow started.

"Well what even the size of the wedding," David jumped in. "it will be lovely. Congrats you two."

David gave Killian a firm handshake and a pat on the back. "Mom? What's going on?" Henry asked as he and Regina walked inside.

"Killian and I are getting married kid." Emma replied pulling her pirate close to her.

Henry's mouth dropped, as did Regina's. "What?" He asked.

"I'm going to be your father, lad." Killian told him.

"Ummm, congratulations," Regina told them snapping herself out of a trance.

As the night carried on they ate and drank, celebrating the new engagement. Everyone was happy and excited for the new addition to the already rather large family tree. Time passed and it started getting late, so Emma and Killian decided to leave. But before they could make it out Henry asked Emma, "Can I sleep at your place tonight mom?"

"No, why don't you just stay at the mansion with me for a little while." Regina butted in, giving the couple a little wink. "I'm still feeling lonely after Robin's death."

"Oh, okay." Henry sighed.

As Emma passed by Regina she mouthed a quick "Thank you" and Regina replied with a slight nod. They walked hand in hand down the street occasionally exchanging smiles. They were completely overjoyed about their new life together.

Once they made it home they went upstairs and they got ready for bed. Emma changed into an oversized t-shirt and a pair of fuzzy socks, while Killian changed into a part of old pajama bottoms. After finishing up, Emma and Killian climbed in bed. She let him lay down first so she could rest her head on his chest.Once she was in bed he softly petted her hair. "Goodnight, Killian." Emma sighed.

"Goodnight, my swan." Killian replied as he slowly drifted off to sleep.   

A/N: 

I hope you guys like it so far. Please comment and vote. I would love to get some feed back on the story.