27. And The Fun Begins

It's around 9 p.m. You and Max have just gotten back to the place you two are staying (after visiting many tourist spots all day). It's like a Bed & Breakfast Inn. You laugh when Max complains about the two twin beds.

"Why are there twin beds? Don't these places usually have a queen sized bed in each room?" Max continues to quietly rampage.

"This is Ireland," you smile, sitting on one of the beds. Max goes to the other one and lies down on his back, his hands behind his head. Once his eyes close, you get up and sneak over to him.

You quickly straddle him and he opens his eyes to look at you. You grin and he asks, "May I help you?"

"Maybe." You lean down some and Max meets you halfway. Your lips connect and you hold his face there. He holds your hips and the kiss deepens.

"M-Max..." You whisper. He hums and moves his lips down to your neck, kissing it softly and sweetly. One of his hands goes from your hip to the bottom of your shirt. It slides under and now his hand is touching your smooth skin.

And... Well... We all know what happens soon after that. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(A.N. I am really sorry for ANOTHER short chapter. The next one will hopefully be a better length. Sayonara, everyone!)