Author's Note

Before you start reading this hopefully decent fanfic, let me provide information relevant to this story and clarify some things.

1. Max does become Mad Max several times. So there will obviously be cussing. A lot of cussing.

2. Since Max is 21, we will say Reader (You) is 19. I personally don't favor Reader being 18 because then that means you're just becoming an adult. But whatever. Moving on.

3. Some of the things I write will (hopefully) be exact based off of the person. For example, I've seen enough of Sky's, Ross', Jin's, Barney's, etc. videos to know how they do intros and stuff. But hey, I'm not perfect.

4. Since this is supposed to feel like you are actually in it, instead of just giving you a name, I will be putting (Y/N). Also, since I don't know you in person, I don't know much about what you do, like to do, etc. So, there will be things I add just so it fits in the story. Please don't hurt me.

5. By the way, you live in Seattle, Washington. You moved there when you were 18, mainly because your favorite YouTubers live there, and you are an only child (sorry to those who have siblings). Your parents live in Chicago, Illinois because now that their baby has finally grown up, they can enjoy the city life.

6. You are a professional editor. (Most of these Mithzan fanfictions have Reader be an editor and I try not to copy other stories but like I said, I'm not perfect.) Also, you are a pretty good artist, but not an acrylic painting artist. A different kind of paint.

7. This story is about YOU. That means 99% of the story will be your POV. It might be Max's every now and then, but mainly yours.

Now for some other things:

(Y/N) - Your name
(M/N) - Middle name [only if you have one, otherwise ignore]
(L/N) - Last name
(F/C) - Favorite color
(F/M) - Favorite meal
(H/C) - Hair color
(E/C) - Eye color
[If a best friend is mentioned, I will just give a specific name because gender will probably matter.]

Okay, I think that's all, considering some things not mentioned here will be in the story as a surprise. Sorry to bother you with this Author's Note. I just wanted to make sure you aren't confused while reading this.

You may now proceed. I hope you enjoy.

*curtains open and the story begins*