1. A Not So Pointless Michael's Trip

You can't believe it. You've been on YouTube for three hours straight already. What are you doing with your life? Oh wait, what life?

"I need to stop," you say to yourself.

You get up and stretch. You've been sitting at your desk for three hours so obviously your butt hurts, even though it's been in a soft office chair.

You decide to walk over to the kitchen and get the materials you need to make a sandwich, since it's around 1:00 p.m. As you're putting mayo on the bread, your phone buzzes in your pocket. You pull it out and set it on the counter, looking at the new notification you've just received.

New Message - John
(Not Barney John.)

You wonder what John could want now. Hopefully he doesn't want you to edit another video for him because you just did that yesterday. Reluctantly, you unlock your phone and go to messaging.

John: Hey, (Y/N). I know you just helped me out yesterday, but for my next video on my channel I wanna do the Rubber Band Challenge. I saw Sky and Barney do it so I thought it might be a good idea to do it, too. Do you mind going to Michael's to get me some rubber bands? Pweaz?

You chuckle to yourself after you read that last part. Only John would say "pweaz" to you; you two have been best friends ever since the fourth grade. After you finish constructing your sandwich, you send a reply.

You: I mean I guess I could do that for you. When would you want me to go get 'em?

John: ASAP

You: Does Michael's even have rubber bands?

John: I dunno. Doesn't hurt to check though. If they don't, Walmart will.

Okay, I'll leave as soon as I finish this sandwich, you think to yourself. Why waste perfectly good food?

You: Aye, aye, Captain

~×~×~×~×~×~

You lock your car and head through the automatic sliding doors. Ah, Michael's. One of your favorite stores. All these craft materials are insane.

"Hello! Welcome to Michael's! Can I help you find something?"

A sudden cheery voice makes you turn. You realize it's just a worker. Wonder why they're so happy?