Brutal truth

Your p.o.v
When soul and I got back, my car was gone. I assumed the twins and maka must of went to see kid, Liz and patty. I giggle and make my way up to my apartment. Soul followed me and we ended up cuddling on the couch. My eyes begin to flutter open and then they would close. At that point I decided to nap.

(y/n)'s dream
When I open my eyes soul wasn't next to me, he must of went home. When I sat up something was wrong. I wasn't in my apartment anymore. I'm in the cell of some place. I stand up and discover chains on my legs. I curse under my breath. That's when a small demon came in and chained my arms to the wall. I tried to fight it but he was to strong. I give in and let him finish. He leaves and that's when I see her. Madame Lin comes in with a saringe in her hand. "See darling, I'm the most powerful witch that has lived, since you already have black blood and witch powers this should make it easy for me" she comes closer and stabs the saringe in me. I start to feel dizzy and tears fall from my eyes. "I finally have my black blood demon!"

Dream over
I wake up screaming. When the room comes into focus I see Ethan sitting in the chair next to chase, maka sitting on the floor and im in souls lap. "Guys, I figured out what I am, I'm the making of a black blood demon"

Souls p.o.v
While she was asleep maka, chase and Ethan came back. They told me were they had been and why. "After kid told us he sensed two witches souls, we asked who they were and sure enough (y/n) was right. Clarissa and madame Lin are trying to maka a demon of some sort" before maka could finish (y/n) woke up screaming.

I embraced her and she looked around at all of us. Then she looked down. "I figured out what I am, I'm the making of a black blood demon" that caught me by surprise but for maka, chase and Ethan it didn't.

Maka looks at me. "Soul, what she said is what kid told me, we need to find a way to take of the charms from the twins neck and keep them away from (y/n)" I nod my head. That's when (y/n) got up and zapped the charms of the twins necks.

I smiled and maka grabbed them and sealed them in a bag. Then she got up and left. She must be off to take it to lord death. After that we all got (y/n) to calm down. It's going to be hell for a while.

Madame Lin p.o.v
The child will slowly become seclusive now that she knows the truth