-1

NARRATOR POV

August 7, 2016

Harry Styles, a beautiful male with curly brown hair, emerald eyes, standing at 5'11, is the quarterback, and a senior at Crest-view High school in the state of Alabama. He is charming, sweet, and he is a charismatic leader. He is gay, but no one except for his best friend Niall Horan knows.

Today is the first day back from summer vacation at Crest-view High. Harry has just pulled up to the school in his Porsche.

After Harry parks and gets out of his car, Niall runs over to him. "So, H, you ready for the game on Friday?" he asks with excitement laced all through his voice. Harry wonders why Niall is so excited, especially since its the first day of school, but he just figures it's a Niall thing. "Hell yeah, Ni. This football season is going to be outstanding."

They're soon walking together into the school, and after they looked at each others times tables, they realized they had history, math, art, and lunch together. They just knew this year was going to be the best one yet, and they're both seniors.

History is the first lesson of the day, so they walk to their classroom, and they realize they have assigned seats by alphabetical order. Harry and Niall sigh, but they go to their seats anyway. The bell rings, and the teacher stands up front and begins to call roll.

He soon gets to Harry's name, and Harry raises his hand and says, "Here."

"Louis Tomlinson?" everyone looks around, and Harry realizes that this Louis guy sits beside him. Harry's confused as to why Louis wouldn't be here on the first day of school. The teacher soon is done calling roll, marking Louis as absent, and he's going over the syllabus.

The door opens when the teacher is half way through the syllabus, and in walks a guy with chestnut colored hair. He gives the teacher a sheet of paper saying he was tardy, and the teacher tells him his seat is beside Harry. So, Louis goes and sits beside Harry.

At the end of class, there is free time, where everyone can talk and become familiar with the person they sit next to.

"So, Harry, is it?" Louis asks, resting his chin on his hand, making Harry look over and nod. Harry realizes how rugged the guy looks and something makes him want to know more about him.

Soon after, the bell rings signaling it's time to go to their second block of the day. "So, what class do you have next, curly?" Louis asks, shifting his bag to his other shoulder. Harry rolls his eyes at the nickname, "I've got english next, what about you, shorty?"

Louis gasps and puts his hand on his chest, "You did not just call me short," he says sassily "But I have english next too."

The two of them walk to their class together, and realize they have to sit beside each other again because the teacher put them in alphabetical order by their last names.

a few hours later...

It's the end of the day, and Louis and Harry both have quite a few classes together this year. For some reason, both of them think this year will have a lot in store for them.