Water and Heating Up

Well the meat was under way being cooked by Ikaros. Now it was time for the veggies to be cleaned and cooked up.

Mikako was busy trying to pick Suggata's brain and half the Angeloids didn't know their way around the kitchen so that left Horoki,Sohara, and Hiyori.

Tomoki stopped flirting with his girlfriend and looked at the third wheel situation going on.

"Here we go again." He muttered.

Ikaros turned around. "Master I don't understand." she said quietly.

He turned around and rested his hand on her shoulder. "Everything will be alright. You just watch. Don't you know these things take time?"

She blushed dead in her tracks. "I see." She replied.

Back on the boy toy fighting or so it came off that way, they decided on roles. Hiyori was going to brew some tea while Horoki and Sohara were going to wash off and cook the veggies.

They walked over to the sink with two strainers. At first they were quietly washing them. Rubbing the dirt off of every pepper and string peas. Then Horoki decided to splash a little water on her.

"How's the splash" he laughed.

She slowly turned and gave him the death stare. "Oh really now? You want to go there?"

He smurked. "I'm game."

She takes a small puddle of water in her hand and playfully slaps his cheek with it. They burst out laughing.

"Hey we just got changed. I picked all this out for you." He stepped back.

She turned off the water. "You what? What do you mean?"

Horoki sweatdropped. "Umm.. Well we were the last ones here cause I decided to clean up nice. I thought of a few ideas and this was the one I went with. Hiyori said it was a good idea. So a little dress up and cologne and I took a good amount of the time. My bad."

Sohara was speechless. He went to walk over and give her a hug but instead slipped on the water. They both were falling but Horoki turned his body around so Sohara would land on him instead of vice versa. The room silent after the thud.

Horoki took all of the fall. He was lying flat on his back trying to fight off the pain. He opened his eyes to find Sohara laying on him. They gazed at each other.

Horoki found his strength. "Sohara." He whispered.

"Horoki... you smell so good." She whispered back.

He winked at her. "I did for you. I'm a sucker for that sweet scent of yours."

She hugged him. "That's because you're sweet. And handsome. And funny."

Their eyes gazed. Their faces got a little closer and they closed their eyes. Now their lips locked.

"Now that was sweet." She smurked.

He nodded happily. "So beautiful should we get up and continue?"

~~~~~

Admin- Well things got interesting. Seems like this guy works fast. So what's next? After all dinner still hasn't started yet. We'll find out. Didn't want the chapter too long but wanted suspense to build. Hope you like everything so far.

-Relentlezz