Prepare for Takeoff

The afternoon after lunch until the last bell just like the morning seemed uneventful.

Horoki started to sweat. Sohara is so beautiful and nice. And she has a sweet scent to her. I hope I can spend more time with her. He said to himself.

Sure enough the last bell rang. Horoki quickly got his books together and walked outside the school. The others were waiting. So typically they walked to Tomoki's house for their club meeting. They all sat down at the table and Suggata stood up.

"Horoki it's a pleasure" he began. "I suppose Sohara and the others filled you in by now?"

Horoki nodded.

"Very well then. Welcome aboard. Well it's a nice day out so what do you we want to do today?"

Mikako smiled. "It is rather beautiful."

Suggata pushed up his glasses. "Any ideas?"

Sohara replied, "Let's show Horoki around since he's new. I promised him."

Horoki blushed bright as a cherry.

Asteria raised her hand. "Let's go get cake!"

Ikaros then stood up. "Master you want to go flying?"

Tomoki fell back. "Hmmm... Actually that's a good idea. Can't we give him an air tour?"

Horoki started to feel excited. "Wait you guys fly?" As he jumped up. "That's amazing. Something I never dreamed about. But how?"

Mikako leaned into Suggata. "This guy perfected the glider and made a few of them for us to share. He's cute and smart."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Shouted Tomoki.

~~~~~
Admin-

Well for those who don't remember the Angeloids assisted everyone on the gliders. Which Angeloid is going to help Horoki fly through the sky? Take your pick. Hope you enjoyed so far.

-Relentlezz