Badboy!V

Word count : 2078

Visuals : Tall, handsome and breathtakingly beautiful. Fire tae / War of Hormone tae. His hair colour could go from black to bright orange,whichever his favourite colour of the month was.  Always dressed in tight pants and loose shirts. He'd sometimes add a bandana around his forehead and a leather jacket, usually white or black to enhance his badboy look. His hair would always be a mess, like nobody ever saw his hair combed. He'd even be interested in silver rings, but not as much as Jimin. Taehyung never wore beanies, he was more of a snap back addict. He would always have a toothpick or a lollipop sticking outta his mouth, which he used as a replacement for a cigarette while he was in school. Cuz he could go smoke all he wanted once he left the premises.

♡ He was a playboy

♡ He was a playboy. Well atleast that's what everyone said. Extremely social but at the same time, not really. Nobody usually called him 'Taehyung' so for the first two years, you thought his name was 'V'. You never officially met him and introduced yourself to him. It was either becs you weren't into the 'badboys' or becs he had too many girls drooling all over him to even notice someone as average as you. But both your assumptions were wrong. You knew a lot about Taehyung. You knew his grades were just enough to pass, his parents were rich so they could push him further even if he failed, he had six other friends who were just as crazy as him if not more, his hair colour changed every four weeks and he was a total jerk. The girls in your school were head over heels for the boy and you had no idea why anyone would like someone so shitty and cocky.

♡ You thought you knew everything about V, but boyy, you were so wrong

♡ You thought you knew everything about V, but boyy, you were so wrong. You knew very little about him but he knew everything he needed to know about you. You caught his eye right on the second day of second year during the PE class when you ran two laps and collapsed during the third. Sports wasn't your thing, not that you sucked at it, it was just that you hated it..a lot. Taehyung found it cute how you rubbed your knees and tried to catch your breath, he found your lazy attitude endearing for some weird reason. You were weird and clumsy and so was he (secretly), so he knew you guys would gel well.

♡ Somewhere around the midst of second year, the boy spoke to you. The first sentence he ever told you was " Will you date me? ". It wasn't a confession, it was a random question that he decided to pop out of nowhere. Did you say yes? Of course not! You hated this jerk, so it was an effortless no. But, that didn't discourage him at all. He was more persistent than Hoseok. Tae's questions varied a lot tho. He kept asking you things like 'wanna make out with me?' , 'Want me to spank you?' , 'Want a kiss?',etc on a daily basis and your answer was always the same old no. But as days went on, his attitude towards you changed and he was becoming a lil more serious. His cocky grin was still there but he had evident stopped flirting around, he was clearly avoiding girls and he was trying to show you that you were different and that you meant something to him. It made you want to say yes, the sincerity in his eyes, the way he stared at you as you walked down the corridor, the way he'd brush his shoulder against yours as he walked past you and as he gave you a loving smile which soon transformed into a smirk.