Chapter 8

Carlys POV*
I walked back down stairs as confident as ever. Emery tried to talk to me but I ignored him and gave him the silent treatment. I grabbed my phone and texted Olivia (my other best friend), Emery still trying to make me talk to him.
( Olivia=O Carly=C)

"Hay why aren't you at the party?"-C

"Too many wonkey people😂"-O

"Come on livi. me, you and Haley can just watch dance moms in my room"-C

"Fine🙄"-O

"YYAAYY"-C

Haley soon came down stairs and I saw her give Emery the death glare. I laughed watching her.emery just sighed and looked at me with a sad look. I wasn't looking directly at him, I saw him from the corner of my eye. He walked over to the DJ and whispered something in his ear. I looked over at them and they both nodded. Emery glanced at me then went to where Ricky and Liam were standing. I just looked back to Haley, she was watching them too." Hay! You know what i should do?!" I said excitedly. " what" Haley said as if she knew my idea would go wrong. As soon as I said that I heard 'sweet little something' by FIYM playing.

A/N
Ok so in the story Emery is in FIYM there just not famous. There just kinda like a high school band. Ya know.... No? Ok

Emery walked up to me and took my hand. At first I kinda pulled my hand away but he grabbed it again.                           He started singing to with the music.

"When I met you I didn't know what to. I'm the kind of person you look through. From two places worlds apart your into boats and works of art.but your still tuggin on my heart.      Give me one chance cause I can do that dance-" he twirled me around when he said that."-maybe show you I'm advanced in how to be your man. Cause you know that every were I go I kinda loose control of how your making me feel." We intertwined fingers." Girl would you be my, would you be my sweet little something. Baby we'll get by,we'll get by sweet little something. Give me just one night. So let me ask you-" I started singing with him."-Girl would you be my would you be my sweet little something."  The song went on but we stopped singing. I hugged him and we kissed. We looked back at the crowd and everyone was looking at us."Awkward" Haley called walking over to the fridge to get ice cream. We laughed and hugged again. Everyone started dancing again. " Carly I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" Emery apologized. " forgive me?" He gave me the puppy dog face. " well I guess" I joked, he smiled.

A/N
Hello. OMGERSH 205 READS. DDAAANNNGGG. I'm probably over reacting but this is the most reads I've ever gotten on any of my books sssooo, yah. And Ik this chapter is cheesy, buuuutt idc soooo❤️☺️😂😐😁💩❤️