Chapter 10

Carlys POV*
I was woken up by the sound of yelling. It wasn't very loud but I still heard it. It didn't sound like anyone I knew. I was awake, but I just kept my eyes closed.
I finally opened my eyes and see that the yelling was my TV. I must have left it on last night. It was just dance moms( aka the best show EVERR). It was on the episode where Chloe leaves. I heard a familiar voice coming from the floor on the foot of my bed, " No! Chloe don't leave! Noo!" He said quietly. I looked to the foot of my bed and saw a blackish brown quiff sticking up. "Emery?" I laugh. His head shot to me and his eyes widened. " h-hay umm how l-long have you been,uh,awake" he said nervously. He scratched the back of his neck and blushed a little. Aww it was so cute! " long enough" I giggled. He quickly grabbed the remote and changed the channel to a basketball game. " what ever you saw, I was not watching dance moms! And I definitely was not crying!" He said and pointed his finger at me. I just busted out laughing. I got out of bed and sat by him on the ground. I grabbed the remote and changed it back to dance moms. He started talking really fast "ok, in my defense I wanted to change it but I looked around for the remote and it was in your hand and I didn't want to wake you cause you looked so peaceful and cute so I just left it an-" I interrupted him by kissing him on the cheek. I giggled and laid my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and we just continued to watch dance moms. It's been a good day so far.

A/N
Bello. It's another short one, I know but I promise that the next one will be much longer SSOOO yeah. And thanks for all the reads...I know I say that like every chapter but I'm just so excited😂. So yeah, love ya❤️ BYEEEE ❤️💩💩🦄👍🏼😂😱😆🎶😋😉💩🦄