Chapter 3

I texted Emery that i had to go and went to cook super. As soon as I walked down the stairs the boys came through the door. " did you finish?" Luke said crossing his arms referring to their room. " uh,yeah. And your clothes are washed, folded,and put up" I smiled sheepishly " where did you go " Michael asked looking at my outfit " I just went for a run" I said walking into the kitchen as they followed me starring at their phones. Both of their phones dinged, probably a group message, and I asked " what do you guys want for supper" I turned to face them. Hopefully something easy." Actually we're ordering pizza and having a few friends over" Michael said still not looking up from his phone. I gave him a glare " how many friends" he looked up slowly and said " I don't know.uhh..... How many people go to west Chester high" I got mad but I didn't show it cause I know I'm gonna have to clean the house after the party. " and a bunch of people your age will be here but don't get too carried away" Luke said. " yeah, about parties umm... Well someone at my school is throwing a Halloween party and invited me. Can I go. I'll clean everything from the party up after school tomorrow and then go." I pleaded but they didn't budge. " we'll decide later" Michael said as the both left the kitchen.

Luke's POV*
"We're not actually letting her go,right"
I questioned Michael. " of course not you idiot" Michael said harshly. I rolled my eyes and started texting people about the party