прибытие

(Name) stood in the space dock terminal, awaiting the Enterprise. She had come with the other senior classes of Starfleet Academy, but she stood apart from all the chattering girls and rough housing boys. She sighed and pulled at the uniform skirt. She hated getting all dolled up and prissy, but the Academy had forced her to wear the girls uniform.

You see, they had made a mix up with her gender and issued her the boys uniform on accident. (Name) had gladly worn the red toned dress pants and blazer, but as soon as Starfleet Academy realized their mistake, they issued her the girls uniform. (Name) refused to wear it, mostly because it forced her to wear a skirt and heels. She had given in now, due to the Academy stating that she either wear the appropriate uniform, or resign from the trip. So here she was, dressed up in a red toned skirt and female cut blazer, not to mention the standardized one inch black heels. (Name) hated wearing heels. "Ugh, at least I know Scotty will let me wear what I please." She thought reassuringly.

'Arriving at Dock 9 now: The Enterprise' a robotic female voice said over the loud speaker. (Name) ran, or tried to run in those damned heels, to the viewing window. She reached it in time to see the beautifully glorious ship glide smoothly into the docking port. "What a gorgeous ship!" (Name) thought, studying the ship, "Scotty wouldn't leave her for a million bucks."

'Docking 9 shuttles: boarding now' (Name) jogged back over to her suitcase and headed towards the shuttle. There was only four shuttles, and an entire class of Starfleet students. The logical thing to do was to fill them up to a comfortable number, and take two or three trips to the ship and back to get everyone aboard. But of course, everyone wanted to be the first aboard, so they packed into the shuttles, sacrificing their personal space. (Name) slipped into shuttle two as the doors were closing. The ride was filled with chattering and some awkward shuffling and bumping, followed by a few blushing apologies.

At long last, 'Arriving at Starfleet ship, Enterprise. Please stand back, doors are opening' There was another rush of chatter, some squealing from a few of the girls. The doors opened and everyone flooded out into the shuttle bay. Random red-shirts directed them down corridors and up lifts to a large rec room set up with lots of chairs. (Name) grabbed a seat in the front, it looked like there was a speech to listen to, great. Once everyone was seated, a very handsome man dressed in black walked onto the stage and introduced himself as Captain James T. Kirk. A few giggles erupted from the girls in the crowd. "Welcome aboard the Enterprise, I hope you enjoy your stay. Standard procedure it that you are shown to your quarters, unpack, yadda yadda yadda, then go to your assigned stations. Kirk, out." The Captain stated, the walked off the stage and left. There was confused silence, then the red shirts appeared again and started leading them to their rooms. (Name) got placed in the room right next to the lift. She decided to save unpacking for later and left her quarters in search for her favorite uncle.

Knowing Scotty, he would be in the Engineering deck. So calling up a mental map of the ship, she boarded the lift and started to head towards engineering. She passed other Starfleet students and lots of the ship's staff. As she passed a yellow shirt, he did a u-turn on his heel and walked after her. "Need any help finding vhere to go?" He asked, his accent distinctly Russian.

(Name) glanced at him, she noted that he was cute as his voice had lead him on to be; and suspiciously young looking, possibly her own age. "Nope, I know where I'm going." She said, not bothering to stop or slow down, as she continued her route to Engineering.

The yellow shirt nodded then looked confused, "If you don't mind me asking, vhere are you going?"

"Engineering." (Name) replied shortly.

"Are you interning zhere?" He questioned.

"No, not really." (Name) said, starting to quicken her pace in attempts to possibly outrun him.