Chapter 7- Hickey

Thanks for reading x

Also I appreciate all the support you are giving letyourdreamsfly2 give her a vote, follow and comment if you've come from the grind family.

* * * * * *

"Hayden why are you? What are you?- okay I'm sorry! Do you want to stay with me and my family?" She panted her exhaustion, He didn't understand, as if his brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted. Around him, everything was in fast-forward while He was motionless in the middle of it all.

"Y-your asking me to stay with you?"Hayden's voice squeaked with excitement, she nodded.

"My Dad said its alright and you can probably stay in the guest room!" She took his hand.

"But... I couldn't except such a favour!-I'm fine staying here, it's where I belong!" He roiled his hand away from jades grasp.

"Look I don't know why you're in this situation, but I don't care how you came to be homeless, I only care for your wellbeing!-it's not a hassle for anybody! Not for my Mum, Dad, my brother or me." He stared intently at jade.

"I don..." He began until jade cut him off, "You don't even have to explain yourself to anyone, and I promise that nobody from school will hear of your stay!" He pressed the heels of his hands into his eyes until he saw nothing but sparkles. He tried to sit down, but it was more like a stumble and fall that left him in a trembling heap on the sidewalk.

"Take my hand, and let's go!" She smiled.

*          *         *           *           *           *          *

The sun peeked in her bedroom window, lighting her hair like a fiery halo. She lifted her head from the pillow, her curly hair tumbling down her back like a waterfall. The suns vibrant rays sent a glossy, gold sheen all around the room, blending with the falling leaves of Autumn. The sound of the rhythmic winds reminded her or waves tumbling in the surf, bringing a peaceful hymn to her ears, as She opened her window to engulf the cool British breeze, She closed her eyes yet again, the suns waking rays warming her body.

Knock...knock a gentle tap pounded on her door.

"Come in" She wandered over to her draws pulling out an outfit, "what's up you don't normally knock?" She asked while undressing.

"Jade... It's me Hayden!" He laughed turning away to give her privacy even though, he desperately wanted to watch her undress.

"Jesus! I'm such a idiot!," she pulled a top over her chest, and turn away from Hayden.

"Can I look now?" He wondered lustfully.

"Not yet...." She paused "now you can look!, so did you want to ask me something?'

"No not exactly, I just wanted to thank you!" He scanned Jade looking at her outfit.

"Hayden stop thanking me it's fine!"  She carried on getting herself ready.

"I guess there is some good in this world!" He smiled, jumping over her bed and throwing her mascara out the window.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Anger flashed over her features.

"You don't need it! You look beautiful without any make up!" He took her hand and urged her away from her room, "let's walk to school together!"