5SOS: "Did you...?"

Michael: "Did you steal my sweater?" Michael laughed, looking at you as you trudged into the kitchen, nothing but panties and a large sweater hanging off your body.

"No. I borrowed it without return."

He laughed and walked over to you, hooking his arms behind your waist, "I think you stole my sweater."

"I like it. It smells like you and it's really warm and cuddly," you grinned. "Like you," you added on, poking his nose.

"You look adorable," he laughed, tucking a piece of your bed head hair behind your ear. "You should wear my clothes more often, actually. It's... It's kind of a turn-on."

"How did this go from being adorable and cute and cuddly to a turn-on?" you laughed.

"Because you're really hot," he shrugged, leaning down and kissing your neck softly, nibbling gently with his teeth, "but you're also really cute and cuddly and adorable."

You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair, "Not now, Mikey. This hot, adorable, cute, and cuddly girl needs some food first."

He groaned as you pushed past him to retrieve your breakfast.

Ashton: "Did you use a condom?" you asked him. "A few nights ago... Did you?"

He shook his head, running his hands over his face. "No... I didn't. Shit..."

"It's fine," you tried to assure him. "I might not even be pregnant."

After missing your period and getting sick for days on end, you were questioning the possibility of carrying a child. So you took a pregnancy test and were now awaiting results with Ashton, sitting on the floor of your bathroom.

"Has it been 15 minutes yet?" you whispered.

He looked down at his phone and nodded, "Yeah."

You needed to check the pregnancy test, but you were scared of the results.

"I don't want to look," you whispered, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Can you check?"

He reached his arm up and found the white stick on the edge of the sink, bringing it down.

"Positive."

Luke: "Did you hide my makeup?" you asked Luke, leaning against the wall in the living room while he sat on the couch, tuning his guitar.

"Maybe," he shrugged, not even bothering to look up at you.

"Luke, where is it?" you snapped angrily. "I need my makeup."

"No you don't," he said, looking up at you under his eyelashes and messy bed head hair. "You're perfect without it and besides, we're just staying home today."

"Luke. Please. The boys are coming over today and I don't want them to see me without makeup."

"Y/N, what part of 'you don't need it' don't you get? You look beautiful and the boys aren't going to judge you. You're extremely close with them anyhow and trust me, they've seen you in worse situations."

You sighed and walked over to him, sitting down on the couch next to him and leaning into his side. "Just one day without it," he said, kissing your cheek. "I'm gonna help you build your self confidence."

Calum: "Did you really read fanfiction?" Calum laughed, scrolling through your phone.

"What are you looking at?" you asked him, walking over to him on the couch and peering over his shoulder.

He had Wattpad pulled up where you had previously read many Calum fan-fics fans had sent you links to.

"Yeah," you giggled, resting your chin on his shoulder. "Some fans sent me those links and I read them. I wanted to see how people thought you acted. You know, couple-y wise."

He giggled and clicked on the most recent one, reading a few lines.

"That one was an au fanfiction. You need to read a normal one," you said into his ear quietly as he read a few lines. This particular story Calum was a complete bad-ass punk with tattoos and he smoked.

"What's an 'au'?" he asked.

"Alternate universe. Like this one is you were a complete bad-ass and covered in tattoos and you smoked. Which is obviously the exact opposite of you now. You're just a cuddly little puppy."