Luke - talk about your future

After another date night with your boyfriend of over two years, he brought you back to his house where you couldn't even make it to his bedroom before he was stripping you down and laying you back on the couch. Somewhere in the middle of having sex, it had started to storm out.

"I should get going," you whispered to Luke, looking up at him as you cuddled quietly, your sweaty skin sticking to his.

You sat up and started to pull your underwear and bra on but he stopped you, sitting up himself.

"No," he pouted, "don't go. It's storming out and I want you to stay here with me."

"Fine," you huffed. "Put on some underwear first."

He rolled his eyes and found the blue material, slipping it on and lying back down on the couch. You leaned down and cuddled into his side.

It was silent for a few minutes, besides the storming outside, until Luke spoke suddenly, "Have you ever thought about us in the future? Married? And with kids?"

You were shocked. Yes, you loved Luke and wanted to be with him forever, you just didn't expect him to be thinking about that.

"Um, yeah. I guess."

"Good."

"Why?"

"No reason. I just want to know that you want a future with me."

"You want a future with me, too, right?"

"Of course," he smiled, kissing your cheek. "I want you by my side for the rest of my life."

Luke and you talked for the next hour about what you wanted to do in the future, how many kids you'd have, where your wedding would be, what pets you would have... Finally you fell asleep.

Little did you know that Luke was asking that question because the next morning he proposed.