Chapter 20: The Avengers

Enjoy!
We approach the door to my room and I say, "prepare to be amazed!" with the best British accent I can manage. Needless to say it sucked. I opened the door and usher the girls in. As they enter, I hear them gasp in shock. "This is your room?" says Rose.
"Yes," I say smirking. They examine every inch of it exclaiming how beautiful it is, and how lucky I am to be the heir.
"OMG!" shouts Jewel, "you have your own bathing chambers!"

The girls crowd around and look, "if we had parties to attend, this would be the best place to beautify ourselves

The girls crowd around and look, "if we had parties to attend, this would be the best place to beautify ourselves."
We all agree with Alexis and then file out, back to the main part of my chambers.
It's almost time for lunch, and I go to ask them if they are ready to head back downstairs, but before I get the chance Lobry walks into the room.
"Ms. Vera," he says with a low bow, " would you like me to fix you and your friends lunch?"
"Oh Lobry, thank you that would be lovely!" I introduce him to to all the girls, and then he heads to my kitchen to make us some sandwiches.

"How about we watch a movie and give each other manicures?" I suggest. The others agree, but Alexis, and Clara, didn't know what a movie was. All the girls are purebloods, but the others had attended muggle primary schools. Those of us that knew of movies tried to decide what we would watch.
"I've got it!" I cry, "The Avengers!"
"Yes, yes, YES!" shouts Alice, "Bruce is MINE." Woah, I think. I didn't expect the Hulk to be her type of person, but I guess you can't judge a book by its cover!
"If Alice is going to claim Bruce, I will go ahead and inform you that Loki is my future husband. You can't have him."
"How do we choose who we want?" asks Alexis.
"Well," I respond, "we will watch the movie and whomever you think is the hottest you claim as yours."
"Okay," they all agree. I run into my bathroom and find my case of nail polishes, I grab it and everything else we need and head back to the lounge and we plop down on the couch and chairs in front of my mega tv. As I am finding the movie, Lobry brings out our sandwiches, along with chips, drinks, and a fruit salad. Sarge follows him back into the kitchen, and we start our movie..........

How was it? Let me know what you think by a VOTE, COMMENT, or you can SHARE IT!
Thanks for reading!- MARVELousMagic