Chapter 11: One more day to go

Lovely readers, I was going to skip ahead to the Hogwarts Express but decided against it. I'm sorry if you are upset but I will try to begin on that one as soon as this one is finished. No promises though.
____________________________________

When I woke up the next morning it was already 7:30. I jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready. After 25 minutes I rushed out the door with Sarge by my side. We had a lot of things to do and not much time to do it. First we headed to Madam Malkins to pick up my purchases. Oh I wish I could have used magic, because those clothes weighed a ton! We took them back to the room, and then headed down to meet Trevor for a quick breakfast. Afterwards we head to The Apothecary.

I had to get ingredients for all 6 years instead of just my sixth year. Sadly they don't have boxes filled with each either, you have to go down the list of each year and find each ingredient. Needless to say I will be in here FOREVER. I take year 1, 3, and 5, while Trevor does 2, 4 and 6. Thankfully they give you a chest for each year to put the ingredients in at least(so I will have to carry 6!!!!)

 Thankfully they give you a chest for each year to put the ingredients in at least(so I will have to carry 6!!!!)

The list I have to collect is as follows.

Potions ingredients:
- Flobberworm mucus
- Horklump Tentacles
- Ramora scales
- Wiggenbush bark
- Rats tails
- Flies eyeballs
- Bezoar
- Porcupine quills
- Dried nettles
- Snake fangs
- Horned slugs
- Lacewing flies
- Fluxweed
- Knotgrass
- Adder's Fork
- Sneezewort
- Armadillo bile
- Bat blood
- Starthistle
- Ashwinder eggs
- Bat spleens
- Tongue of Dog
- Billywig stings
- Frog brains
- Boomslang skin
- Exploding Fluid
- Beetle eyes
- Bubotuber pus
- Doxy eggs
- Dragons blood
- Tubeworms
- Dragon claws
- Erumpent horn
- Eye of Newt
- Toad warts
- Gillyweed
- Horse hair
- Turtle shell
- Bloodroot
- Leech juice
- Chicken lips
- Lionfish spine
- Octopus powder
- Puffer fish eyes
- Rose thorn
- Salamanders blood
- Gnat heads
- Mandrake leaves
- Pond slime
- Rose oil

An hour and a half later, and very much grossed out, we had collected all the ingredients. I had to collect 50 different ingredients and Trevor only 37 (though his were even more disgusting if you can believe it). He said that it usually takes a student 30 minutes to gather one years worth of ingredients, I think I did about that speed.

Collecting all those foul things put me in an even worse mood, so to cheer me up Trevor had us make a trip to Sugarplum's Sweet shop.

I have to admit, it worked. The one thing you need to know about me is that I ONLY eat chocolate, no taffy or cinnamon, only chocolate. It can be chocolate pie, cake, fudge, chocolate frogs, bars, anything that has chocolate. It is my life. As long as I have chocolate and the muggle thing called Netflix I am as happy as a clam. Though I still don't understand how people can tell if clams are happy. Who needs a boyfriend when they can have this, which will never disappoint you?