Chapter 20: My New Room

Start from the beginning

The road is surrounded by maple and pine trees. There wild flowers everywhere, blue, red, green, yellow, purple, pink, and orange. There are rabbits and birds everywhere, maybe some mice too. 

I pull up to where all of the cars get parked and take the out the key, turning off the car. Angel is so caught up in text that it takes her two minutes to realize we are here. when she does she looks over at me and smiles sheepishly.

"Whoops"she say while shruging her shoulders.

"It's fine" I say with a wink and a short laugh.

I climb out of the car and wait for Angel to climb out of the car too. Once angel doea she gasps. If she thought my moms house was big she must be in shock now. My dads house was probably twice the size. Little did she know that the house extented back a really long ways.

 Little did she know that the house extented back a really long ways

"wow.....woah" Angel says not grasping that this is a real house in real life.  To be honest though I don't really want a big house, I was really happpy in the small two bedroom house that me and my mom lived in before the big move.

I might just be afraid of  getting caught up in all of the money, I want to take things for granted I really want to take life in.

Angel runs over to me and pulls me to the door wanting, most likely, a tour of the whole house. She knocks as soon as her hand can touch the door to the house, the house is made Odell's and different rocks with really tall Windows that take the place of a wall. She is bouncing with excitement. She grabs my hand and squeezes it trying to becomforting but I can tell shes not into it and I can't blame her. 

The door opens to a girl about 5 years old.

She smiles and says, "You're my sister right?"

"Who's your dad?" I question.

" The big footballl player."

"Then yeah, I'm your sister." i say and glance at Angel who just shrugs.

"How come you don't live with me? I can't play dolls with anyone cause you aren't here, Dad say he has grown up stuff to do and to go ask mommy. Then my mommy say that she's to busy..." she pauses and looks at me "It would be nice to have a sister to play dolls with. The nanny tries to make it fun but she's always faking and I know it, it's not fun when they aren't having fun." she looks at me again.

"Can you stay until tomorrow so we can play?" her whole entire face lighting up at the thought.

I look at Angel, she shrugs, "I don't mind."

I look at the little girl "Sure, whats your name?"

"Ariel" She says laughing her blonde hair covering her eyes green eyes.

She runs up and hugs my leg as tight as it seems she can muster.

She then curls her small hand around two of my fingers.

"Come on! Follow me!!"

She pulls me into the house and Angel follows closely behind us and is giggling the whole way.

She takes us to a door and opens it. "Daddy! sissy is here!!" She runs intothe room letting go of my hand.

Angel and I stand outside of the door and wait for him to come into the hallway.  He comes into the hallway hugs me and then shakes hands with Angel as She introduces herself.

"Okay, don't be made but summer went a little crazy and did the whole room all alone, you can change anything you want though."

"That's my mommy's name!!"

My dad, holding Ariels hand, walk Angel and I to my room. The room is amzing.

"I would like the walls to be violet, if thats okay."

"Yeah that's fine"

"Thanks, Ariel wanted t o know if Angel and I could stay the night to play dolls today and tomorrow."

"That's fine. I'm going to have my butler go pick up some violet paint for you." my dad says

"That's fine, thank you."

"No problem"

My  dad walks off leaving Ariel to play with us.

*time skip to when paint gets to her room.*

There's a knock at the door. I get up and open the door.

"Hey- Gage? what are you doing here?"

---------

A/n Gosh a clif hannger again. whoops.